Helgen

There it was, a dragon out of nowhere. I thought today I would get my head chopped off by the headsman. Ralof, he helped me run into the tower. CRACK! the dragon made a gigantic hole in the wall, but that made an escape route to jump out of the hole onto the roof of a house. Then, Hadvar told me to follow him to the "keep" so we can stay safe, but Ralof showed up and after what I saw the empire tried to kill me for doing nothing. So after I thought about it for about 10 seconds I decided to go with Ralof, because he was the one that helped me escape from the headsman after he died from the dragon attack. They both were yelling at me to hurry up and come on with them. After I got inside the keep/barracks with Ralof he saw his friend dead on the ground, so he cut me loose and told me to take Gunjar's gear (friend dead on the ground) it was some old stromcloak armor so I put it on and so fur boots with it. Then we heard the Imperial Captain yell "come on soldier keep moving," so Ralof and I hid next to a wall so the Imperials wouldn't see me. After the Imperial Captain walked in to the part of the keep that we were in, Ralof took a power swing at the Imperial's soldier and I took out the Captain, blood flew everywhere though it didn't matter.