00 : Hey! Come Back!

The crow of Black Raisin leads Black Raisin to the forest, and their reason for doing so was... "food?"

When Black Raisin's crow (called 'Clash' ig) began flying into the forest, it was clear that Black Raisin attempted to halt Clash. Clash takes Black Raisin to the forest in either case.

"Come back here, Clash! It is not safe!" Black Raisin says, Clash speeds up even more.

As Clash searches for food, they come across some unidentified cookies surrounding them, holding a spear. Black Raisin shrieks, she grabs Clash.

"Go! Go!" She says this while sprinting as quickly as she can while holding clash. She let Clash go as she went somewhere far away from the cookies.

"Bad Crow!" Black Raisin exclaims, Clash's wings fall down to Black Raisin's lap, Black Raisin remarks. "Let us go back to the kingdom and never return here." Clash takes off as Black Raisin stands up. (Perspective: clash is a god)

She expands her eyes as she hears loud movements from the left to the right. She whistles for additional crows to arrive, and as more crows arrive, she commands them to divert the unknown cookies!

She is running with Clash when she is caught in a trap. She whistles for the crows to come to her aid, Clash, and the several crows return to her, but being captured as well.

Everything becomes dark.

'How did I get here?' All I remember is being... ? CAPTURED!'

She looks about as she wakes up. She was chained to a chair and had her mouth taped shut so she couldn't whistle. Clash and the rest of the crows were confined to a cage.

'What is this strange place?'

The walls were a blood red, while the flooring were completely black. There were candles strewn throughout the room.

She hears footsteps, She returns the stare with a scowl on her face.

Footsteps approach Black Raisin, reveals the leader of the cookies.

(And who is the leader? idk who knows idk you know? because i don't know, y'know what let's just pretend that uhh she's evil yayayyaya, wait what if oc...??!?!? okay toxic vine cookie sounds nice)

"Greetings, long time no see." A familiar voice says, Black raisin widens her eyes. It can't be, no way. Aren't you dead!? how?

'.. Toxic Vine Cookie! i.. i thought she was dead!'

(okay off topic but how does this turn into a pasrin story haha haha haha... ha.. ha.....)

She was dressed in Spanish green with a hint of Waikawa green on her long sleeves. Her hair was decorated with vines, and she was dressed in an Artichoke-colored gown.

Toxic Vine takes the tape off Black Raisin's mouth, Black Raisin spits with a furious expression.

"I was under the impression that you had died." Toxic Vine chuckles as Black Raisin whispers, their mouths covered by their sleeves.

"Please, Black Raisin, are you that dumb to think i died?" Toxic Vine responds by cupping the cheek of Black Raisins.

"Okay then, Why did you capture me?" Black raisin says as she tries to get to her feet. Toxic Vine relaxes their eyes, she calls for a group of people to explain why she captured Black Raisin.

"MY CROWS!?" Black Raisin shouts out, Toxic Vine nodded. "Indeed, your crows." She replied, she walks away with their arms crossed.

"Oh and one more thing, guards keep watch on her." Toxic Vine says, exiting the room.

'Great, absolutely amazing, i need to find a way out!'

Black Raisin gives up on thinking for a plan, Black Raisin can't whistle but if she does she'll die, she can't do anything actually. (no shit sherlock she's literally chained to a chair do you think the guards are just gonna go kind and let her go?? no.)

'Okay, if no one is gonna help me, might just wait until prince charming helps me'

"Hey, you okay?" A guard says, placing his hand on her shoulder, Black Raisin shook her shoulder. "Get your dirty hand off my shoulder."

The guard immediately removes his hand from her shoulder and mouths a 'sorry'. Black Raisin scoffs, time passes and still no prince charming came to save her.

'no hope, ugh.'
———————————————————
who is ga—  brave enough to uh save Black Raisin???
720 words (I'M SORRY I'LL DO BETTER(not) NEXT TIME)