DO YOU LOVE ME??

It was a very bright day, but sometimes, your minds can be gloomy.. Well, it surely was a bad day for treasure.. They lost to a rookie group, so all they do now is practise.for the award.
Yedam, doo young, junkyu and jeongwoo were in the vocal room while haruto and asaki along with yoshi were practicing the dance which was so perfect but still for them it lacked something.. It was passion..

Yes, after they lost they couldn't even bare the embarrassment. But, they knew they need to try hard..
So, the other members were also practicing in other rooms.. All they could hear was vocals and sounds oozing through the practice rooms.. Maybe even the whole company did shake..

Yedam was soo tired so he decided top meet his boyfriend Haruto who he only last saw days ago.. He walked to the practise room but heard a loud bang..
He ran and slowly opened the door.. He saw junkyu on top of haruto.. When did junkyu come here??
He was too shocked to speak and that's when haruto saw him. His tears flowed like a river and he ran.. Ran like he could never return back. Such a shocking sight for the latter..
Maybe he misjudged the situation but lthis truly broke his heart..

He heard the footsteps behind him. Of haruto and haruto calling his name. He suddenly stopped and turned back. Only the heavy breathing of the two.

"Haruto please explain what happened just now" yedam said in a stern voice. Well, yedam rarely calls him by his name. It was usually haru but the situation makes it otherwise..

"D-dami, i was p-practising with the others when junkyu came running. H-he asked us if we had a bandaid and we didn't. So, all I remember is he left the room but suddenly came back and J-jumped on top of me" haruto said and yedam was at a loss of words. Not knowing what to believe and not..

"And what makes you think ill believe you?" yedam asked raising his eyebrows..
"Ask yoshi and Asahi, why would i have to lie to you?" ruto said and yedam was so close to believing him when junkyu hugged haruto from behind..
Haruto was shocked by this and so was yedam.

"Ruto, didnt you tell me you'll meet me at the cafe. Come fast! I'll be waiting baby~" junkyu said with a smirk and left..
"oh, so this is what I missed out on huh? When I asked if we could meet you said you were busy practicing and maybe later but can meet him?" yedam questioned haruto who was shocked still..

"Dami, im serious, I never asked him out. He was surely making it up. Please believe me"
"Do you love me?" yedam asked.
"Of course I do. Look at this. You know that junkyu likes me right? Maybe he wanted to break us apart. Please, I would never leave you dami" haruto said in tears..

Obviously, yedam knows it was all junkyu act but he just went with the flow.. Well, it's fun to act sometimes..

He then pecked haruto and they both went to Cafe..
Haruto sat next to junkyu with tears and yedam hid behind..

"Junkyuah, we broke up" ruto said and junkyu smirked and patted him.
"It's ok, you'll find someone better, someone like me" he said and haruto laughed..

"hahah, sorry junkyu but nothing can part me and yedam apart!"
"HARUDAM FOREVER" Yedam and haruto screamed.