The fight

They were on top of Newtopia gates,Sprig had jumped down to fight Grime off.Leaving Sasha to try and convince Anne that Andrias was the bad guy,not her.That didn't happen though,Anne refused to believe Sasha,which left her to draw both swords."Anne,I can't let you close that gate,"she said,getting into a fighting position. "Oh yeah?Just try to stop me!"The brunette yelled,charging at her former friend with her sword.The sound of metal smashing together ran throughout the girls' ears as Anne jumped at sasha.However,Sasha's training meant that she was able to dodge the attack before she got hit,throwing Anne off her.The smaller girl immediately ran back at her former friend,trying to swipe at her waist.The blonde dodged right,causing Anne to stumble a bit after not being able to land a hit.Once again Sasha tried to explain that Andrias wasn't the kind and happy king he looked and acted like.
Anne still wouldn't believe her,why would she?Sasha betrayed her 3 times in the past 5 months so obviously the brunette wouldn't trust her. "Anne please." The taller girl started,stopping to jump back again from Anne jumping back at her.The sound of metal clashing together could be heard once again as Sasha protects herself from another attempted attack." "I'm telling you,there's something wrong with this Andrias guy,he's not as nice as you think."
No response.Just what she expected.The brunette ran at Sasha again,swinging her sword left and right as the blonde swerved around the attacks,some of them nearing a little too close to her face.Sasha threw Anne over her as another strike was attempted.Anne was furious,Sasha had just thrown her and she's still trying to act good?Anne wasn't having an of that,the taller girl had too many chances already and she blew all of them.There was no way that the brunette was going to forgive her.She yelled,running towards Sasha with her sword out Infront,ready to strike.

There was a harsh noise of a sword piercing through armour.The sound rang throughout the tower and everything then went silent.The smell of blood and the sound of heavy breathing filled the air.Then,silence.

A/N
Hello!! Hope you liked the first chapter >:)  I know it was a short chapter but don't worry,there will be more chpaters soon.Hopefully chapter 2 will be out at the weekend,for now go read my oneshots!!Byeee :)