I - adventures of living with enhypen: hair dye

My head was hovering over the bathtub as (m/f/c // your favourite colour) dye was dripping from my hair, forming a small, tornado-like shape before washing down the drain.

"Y/N IT LOOKS SO GOOD !!" Sunoo shouted in excitement, jumping up and down as Niki continues to run his fingers through my hair, making sure it's fully washed.

I, thankfully, only had to sit there for a few minutes. My neck was beginning to become sore from holding it up for so long. I would've dried my hair if personal stylist Sunoo wouldn't have snatched it from my hands. I turn to give him a glare, possibly even a sassy remark if given the chance. No chance was given.

"Oh please as if I'm going to let you dry your hair. I'd rather give the hair dryer to Niki than you." he says, moving his head with slight aggression. He twirls his finger, telling me to turn around, to which I obey.

After he's done I can clearly smell dinner from the bathroom, but Niki and Sunoo go down first to eat as I have to do some b u s i n e s s. I begin to hear yelling after doing so, my curiousness growing as I walked down the stairs.

Jay has a towel in his hand, (m/f/c) dye all over it.

"WHY IN GOOD HEAVENS WOULD YOU ALL USE MY GOOD TOWELS ??" ah fuck, we're doomed.

"Are there any towels you don't consider 'good towels'?" Sunoo asks, rolling his eyes.

"No, but you could've asked first."

"We knew you would've said no." Niki bluntly states.

"Exactly, also W H A T is on them ??"

"Hair dye." Sunoo says, picking at his nails.

"Your hair colours are the same."

"Not ours, Y/n's." Niki says, pointing exactly where I had been standing on the stairs.

"Y/N HONEY YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS OH MY GOODNESS !!" Jay yells in excitement. His eyes are sparkling and he holds out his arms to embrace me in a hug.

"You're still in trouble by the way." he says after breaking the hug. Way to ruin the good thing we had going on here.

"But, for now, sit down and eat." he commands, before Sunghoon steps in the doorway.

"There's no way you'll remember to punish them." he says, probably not thinking much of it. I was slightly worried, but then again who knows.

Jay takes the towel in his hand and smacks Sunghoon right in the face with it. Niki, Sunoo and I all stood there, plates in our hands, fighting our laughter.

"Bet he and Jungwon snitched on us." Niki says, leaning towards us.

"Tea." Sunoo replies as I try holding back my laughter.