Untitled Part 1

Karen x Manager (GL)

I know it goes against my saying "not everything has to be gay" but I like a hot boss bitch and a gross stingy Karen being in love for some reason.

3rd person

It was a regular afternoon for Karen K. Joy. She had just got off of work as a registration officer at Prig inc. She walked down her halls as her keys clacked together and her damp, dank Walmart Scott Women's Franccess Faux Leather Embossed Booties Brown 10 Medium (B,M) made an obnoxious clicking noise on the laminated hall floors. Karen got out the doors and started for her car. She plunked her box shaped ass down on her driver seat causing the other side of the car to rise into the air slightly. Karen was planning on going back to her sad, tiny, and moldy house full of sickly cats. But she decided to go get a bite to eat. She thinks that she deserves it after her day at work. Even though she works 4 hours a day from 12pm-4pm. Karen pulled up to the Cracker Barrel and turned off the stereo that was blasting Fight Song by Rachell Platten. Karen squeezed her ass out of her car and ran to the Cracker Barrel doors with her arms swinging in front of her like a desperate and enraged zombie. The smell of sweat, mildew, and white supremacy was just enough to make Karen BUST one.

"Hi ma'am! Welcome to Cracker Barrel, what can I get for you?" Said the waiter in a friendly voice. Too friendly for Cracker Barrel.

"DON'T call me mA'aM, are you saying I'm OLD? How DARE you. I am younger than you!" Karen said in a demanding manner.

"No I was just trying to be polite, I'm sorry" Said the waiter. It was her first day.

"There are NO excuses for your RUDE and UNKIND words, You know what... I want to see your m a n a g e r." Karen spoke with spit slightly coming out her mouth.

"Our manager is busy right now, I'm sorry, she put me in charge for now." The employee said in a calm manner.

"What kind of a BUSINESS are you running!?!?!?" Karen started "This is UNPROFESSIONAL, I'm just a lonely young woman who seeks sanction in my local Cracker Barrel, AND THIS is how I'M treated!!??!. I am leaving a 1 star review on Yelp.com" Karen rambled.

The waiter grabbed her phone to call her manager. Karen saw it and turned even more purple/red. "ARE YOU RECORDING ME!>!??!?!?! I AM CALLING THE COPS. DID YOU JUST TOUCH ME. THAT'S ASSAULT. YOU JUST ASSAULTED ME. GUESS WHAT I'M RECORDING YOU TOO. I'M RECORDING YOU!!!. I AM THE CEO OF PRIG INC. I WILL HAVE YOU FIRED." Karen screamed.

"Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to-" the waiter was cut off.

"So, you say you work at Prig inc.?" A mysterious voice beside Karen spoke seductively. Karen turned to her left and saw a tall slick woman in a business suit standing in front of her. The woman had light brown hair that was tied in an overlapping bun as opposed to Karen's greasy fake blonde hair that flopped over the side of her gross wrinkly box shaped face, with orange roots and white/grey highlights. Karen was set aback by the tone in the other woman's voice. She doesn't consider herself as a 'lesbo' but something about this woman made Karen's pussy quiver.

"I'm Sharron, Sharron D. Nughts. I heard you wanted to see me? It's a pleasure to meet you." Sharron spoke as she reached her strong independent woman hand out. Karen took her hand a gripped it trying to not give in to her inner gayness. "I'm Karen. Karen K. Joy. The pleasures all mine" Karen started to match the tone in the other woman's voice.

Sharron turned to her employee and told her "I will take care of this"

Sharron took Karen's hand and led her into one of the booths in the restaurant. There was already stale food sitting on the table from the previous customer. "Free food! Damn first I see a hot woman and now free food" Karen exclaimed.

"You think I'm hot?" Sharron said in a playful manner. Karen got a little flustered by her accidental exclamation but sat down. "So, Karen, tell me more about yourself?" Sharron said.

"I'm from Teen ee see, best state in the entire 55 states of america where my freedom of speech lives" Karen started. "But your improper employees are trying to terminate my freedom of speech, I'm in America if I want to speak, or even scream because I can do what I want!" Karen said while waving her hands to emphasise her anger.

Sharron slowly brought a straw up to her lips and drank a couple sips from the bizarre liquid inside the cup while making direct eye contact with Karen. She put the cup down calmly.

"I would love to hear you scream.." Sharron vocalised suggestively. Karen's eyes widened to that remark as her face burned bright red.

"L-listen I ain't into that lesbo shit-" Karen uttered.

"Mhm, well if you are ever into that 'lesbo shit' then call me" Sharron spoke up slightly as she handed Karen a paper and left the table. All Karen could do was stare at the paper she had never gotten a number from anyone before.

Karen got up to head for her car but just as she took one step from her table until gunshots started from outside. Karen threw her tubby box shaped body beneath the table.

A man outside yelled "I know you have one of them Sharron. Give her to us now or this whole Cracker Barrel is going to Crack."

Karen peaked her head out and her heart dropped. It was the Cautious Obilitorators Ceasing Karens. Aka..C.O.C.K. How could COCK know she was there? Karen didn't know what was going on. Until she found a small hatch under the table, it was a hidey hole almost like a Vent.

She climbed in and crawled to the back of the restaurant. She got out the other end and stood up. Only to meet face to face with the sexy woman she conversed with earlier. Sharron had a giant machine gun in her hand as she watched Karen climb out of the vent.

"AAAAHH!!" Karen yelped seeing the gun facing towards her. "Y-You're going to k-kill me aren't you! You're with them aren't you!?!?!?" Karen assumed.

"No Karen I'm against COCK, I'm a part of the Caren Box Tactics, aka CBT. This group was made to protect Karens like you!" Sharron said.

"I've never heard of CBT before" Karen said as she raised her drawn on brow.

"I can introduce you to CBT when we are finished," Sharron said.

Karen still wasn't buying it "well I don't believe you."

Sharron passed her a gun before Karen turned that conversation into a bitter argument and said "go crazy" as they both ran out the front doors screaming and shooting. They were going in unisine as they both gracefully danced across the Cracker Barrel parking lot. They absolutly gaslighted, gatekeeped, and girlbossed the fuck out of those COCK's. Until finally the giant COCK rows up. It was the biggest Member that the two women have ever seen. He wiped out his humongous rocket. As he pointed the tip of his throbbing weapon towards the two of the girl bosses, he squeezed hard and finally let it explode. Sharron pushed Karen out of the way to save her from the smooth and creamy blast. She fell to the ground and she looked back up to see Sharron smile back at her. Karen screamed as she raised her hand out for Sharron. There was so much smoke that most of the figures were discernible. But with the wind blew most of it away, revealing Sharron standing there. The sleeves on her business suite were torn off exposing her defined and sculpted forearms. Her hair which was previously tied up was now flowing in the wind similar to a disney princess. Tucked under Sharron's arm was the massive rocket that supposedly killed her. Both Karen and the COCK members jaws-dropped. (like the damn-daniel meme)

Sharron took the rocket and turned it to face the COCK member. She threw it like a football directly in between his eyes. A massive explosion absolutely terminated that member. Sharron chuckled a tiny bit then turned to Karen.

"Believe me now?" Sharron asked.

"Fuck me right here, right now" Karen said blantenly.

They both had sweaty, hot, and steamy gay sex in the half exploded Cracker Barrel parking lot.

Karen Kell. Joy x Sharron Dees. Nughts fanfic