The best Third Day of my Life

The best Third Day of my life

walongkulaylila

Hi, my name is Art. I live somewhere in the Philippines. I am sitting in my room while waiting for the sun to set. It was 2:55 in the afternoon and I had nothing else to do while waiting for the sun to set. I have nothing to do now while waiting so I have a story to share with you. I was in the middle of having trauma after I was charged with Cyber ​​Libel for posting on Facebook my anger about one of my costumers. I did this to prevent my fellow online sellers from being cheated or deceived. I just want to earn because I don't want to see my family having a hard time finding money. But the day will come when God will test our will and faith in him. I was twenty years old when I experienced mug shots inside the jail. I knew in myself that I was innocent and because I was being cheated and deceived I posted on Facebook what the costumer did to me. I called her a "bogus buyer" in my Facebook post. I have nothing else to say but only pure truth. In fact, she ordered me an item worth P6,500.00 but she did not receive it because she said she did not order. I wasted my money because I rented a motorcycle and transportation to deliver the item properly and on time. I gained small income in every item ordered to me. It happened during COVID-19 pandemic. Because I wanted to help my parents I didn't expect to get to the point where I would be judged guilty or not-guilty. I started being an online seller when I was eighteen years old. I was in my second year of college at that time. I am happy with what I am doing because somehow I can buy what I want for myself and for my family. But everything has changed since the day I received the subpoena. My surroundings darkened and I filled myself with sadness.

I was always locked in my room and asking God when it would end. Wondering what the outcome would be and whether it would ruin my dream of being a great teacher for young people. With the help of my college professors, high school teachers, elementary teachers, church mates, classmates, school guidance counselor, friends, family and prayers to God, I got through it all. I used to think that I would never be able to continue my studies, I used to think that I would be found guilty, I used to think that I could no longer be given the hope of correcting my mistake, I used to think that I would lose chances of becoming a teacher. I overcame everything because of the help of the people around me. During this time I found the person who finally brought back the smile on my lips, the gleam of my eyes and the joy to my heart. At a time when I was afraid to go back to the things I used to do like painting, singing, acting, studying and playing I found the person I will love so much for the rest of my life. His name is Albert, one of my costumers after I experienced the huge scar of my life.

Yes, he is a man but for me he is a princess who gave me joy when I was depressed. After a year of being sad I found a strange joy coming from him. But that happiness lasted only three days. I met Albert when I was just starting to get back to online selling. He ordered a gift for his crush on Valentine's Day. He was my first costumer after I won the case and then I was very happy because it is a successful transaction. I didn't pay much attention to him because the only thing on my mind was that our transaction would go well. Two months later, he asked me how much the price for a broken keychain is. I was very sad at that time because I was having money problems. But when I remembered that he was the one who ordered the gift last February for Valentine's Day, I laughed out loud. With a lot of laughter, I sent him a reply that is not related to the price of the keychain he is asking. I asked him about his Valentine date last February. He was angry as if he was being pissed. I told him to calm down because I was just joking. I kept laughing while I'm inside my bedroom when he suddenly replied. He asked me why I was still laughing. I was surprised because he couldn't see me but he knew I was laughing.