Black Feathers

Panting. Panting and he was out of breath.

Out of breath. Running from the sinister entity that was chasing him all night, until.

Until he reached a dead end, seeing that he had nowhere else to go; he decided to finally face it.

No, not it but him. Him. An otherworldly being with strands of red hair, red as the color of blood. Blood like the color of the orbs that is filled with malicious intent. An intent that was directed at the cornered boy in the middle of the night. He watched as the being watched him back. Waiting for his next movement.

"W-What do you want from me?" the boy asked, with a mouth that couldn't stop trembling with fear. The only words that slipped out of his ashen-painted lips. The only words that his tiny bit of courage could utter.

"You." The ethereal being said, with a poisonous bane leaking from every letter of that word. His crimson eyes burned accompanied by intensity as he raised one of his bony digits and pointed at his victim.

"M-me? I d-don't have any money." He acted like he didn't hear the only word that echoed in the deathly darkness. He at least told him the truth; the terrified blonde doesn't have any cash with him. He blinked profusely, hoping that the stranger would buy his excuse, and then leave him alone.

He closed his eyes, prayed hard for someone to save him, and when he opened them, he was gone. The chains around his lungs got loose and he could finally breathe again. But his precious sweet little victory was short-lived. As he felt a hot breath caressing the shell of his ear.

Eyes moving to his right side, the entity was there, glaring at him again.

"It's you Felix. I want you." The creature licked his lips with his tongue as he growled darkly with his demand. Leaving moist kisses on the dotted shell of his ear. And before Felix could even react the other man appeared in front of him again, and pushed him down the window.

Felix was falling. Falling, and his life was flashing through his eyes. And then in mid air he saw the red-haired man jump after him without any hesitation present in his cold features.

Felix couldn't believe his eyes when a beautiful pair of obsidian-colored wings sprawled behind his back with the moonlight emphasizing its alluring view. The stranger reached for him, and caged him inside his arms in the middle of his fall.

"We can finally be together again, my love." The other man smiled so peacefully, contrary to his wicked appearance, before planting a fervid kiss on the blonde's pale, cracked lips. Felix felt thousands of emotions that he had never experienced before all at once from that single kiss. The taller man reluctantly pulled his lips away from the blonde's. And Felix could have sworn that he saw the being shed a painful tear from his once loveless eyes, now filled with fiery but homely embers.

"Just close your eyes and it will be over soon." The man said as he touched Felix's forehead with his. Confused with what he said, but the gesture alone still sent a wave of butterflies through his still frightened figure. Then he felt immense pain inside all over his meek body, before blacking out permanently.

~~~~~~~~

Felix opened his eyes, and found himself on top of a king-sized bed partnered with raven colored sheets. He looked around the room; the setting was pretty normal to him. Maybe he dreamt of the whole thing. But he was wrong.

"Felix, how are you?" He saw him again, with his dark wings full on display, just as he set the plate of cookies on a wooden night stand. The creature who pushed him, but strangely, he never felt so alive before.

"Am I dead?!! Who the fuck are you?!" Anger paired with confusion was the only thing he felt inside for the stranger. He was living just fine before last night.