Bruises & Bitemarks

-

I can show you pain,

And make you say my name.

-

"Do you want to come in for some coffee?"

It was that simple, innocent question that led to Takemichi currently being ravished against his kitchen table, not long after Izana and his date. A date that embarrassingly starts off with Takemichi bursting into tears when Izana presented with him a bouquet of sunflowers as a gift. The older man laughs joyfully at how easily his boyfriend cries.

And it's not like he's going to complain because kissing Izana is good, exceptionally good.

Izana's mouth is hot, and his lips are a bit chapped. It's soft too, mouths barely brushing together as if Izana's trying to memorize the feel and taste of Takemichi. The kisses are slow, chaste, and lingering and when Izana draws back to breathe, Takemichi can feel his own lips tingling.

It's amazing. He can't get enough of it. And it's made even better when Izana leans in and kisses him again. Takemichi's mouthparts under the pressure and he groans at the first slide of his tongue. The sound must be encouraging because Izana braces his hand next to Takemichi's hips on the table and presses in closer.

He doesn't know if Izana will be comfortable with him throwing his arms around his neck, so Takemichi leaves them by his side, fingers flexing as he grips Izana's dark shirt. Izana tilts his chin up and crowds in closer like he's trying to climb into Takemichi's skin.

They're both super into that though, because neither of them stops even as Takemichi's body fizzes with giddy energy. Izana briefly pulls away, pupils blown and wide-eyed, just to stare at him while breathing heavily.

Takemichi knows he must look flushed and out of it like he usually does after kissing Izana, but the sight of it must do something for him.

Soft and slow is a forgotten concept in the newfound urgency of their bodies. Things move much faster from there. Takemichi ends up on top of Izana, hands braced beside his shoulder on the table as he leans down to reclaim his mouth.

Izana's hands are on his sides, gripping him encouragingly as Takemichi's hips jerk forward. He ends up yanking at his pale hair too firmly from the sensation and Izana hisses against his mouth, pushing his crotch up against Takemichi's almost reflexively. The both of them are probably holding on too tight, but he doesn't care, he doesn't think he'll ever be able to let go.

"I-Izana, do – do you want to move to the bedroom?!" Takemichi asks, voice high and tight, a whisper away from a whine. There's a neediness in his words that makes Izana's hands fist in the younger's clothes.

"Fuck yes," he breathes, and Takemichi is quick to pull him away from the kitchen table to stand, only to squeak in surprise when Izana lifts him up bridal style.

Izana looks at him, a devilish glint in his amethyst eyes. "I'm gonna leave you so exhausted, you won't be able to move."

Takemichi squirms in his arms, breath hitching as he wraps his arms around the elder's neck.

"Let's see if you actually can, or if you're all talk, Izana."

Takemichi was on cloud fucking nine.

Not only did Izana lead the way to Takemichi's bedroom, in his tiny apartment like a normal person, but he also carried him there.

And God, it was hot.

He kicked the door closed behind him before carefully laying Takemichi down on the bed, crawling on top of him and catching his lips in another heated kiss.