Chapter One A New Begining

It had only been 6 weeks since my last time in New York. It was a peaceful state to be in.
I live with my mother and father and my two brothers .
Being the oldest out of my siblings I am going into 6th grade, my family moves alot mostly out of state cause we want to find a place thats will be comfortable for us all. One of the places we got attached to was New York one of the reasons is because our flight gets canceled due to the Weather. We stay there for 2 years.
And I never really get to keep my friends cause im always moving which dosent seem fair to me at all.
We are moving back to New York in a few days also just a few weeks till I start 6th grade. But knowing I've been gone for a whole year now I dont know if I'll remember the place or the friends I had there I dont know if they will even remember me but I dont have to worry. "Billy" my mom yells. I set down my pencil "Yeah mom", "did you get everything packed and ready to head back to new york", I did pack everything I remembered I needed. I am writing this story as I go on my long jorney through the may adventures I will have.
We were on our way to the airport and got our went through security and all that weird stuff.
We sat sat and waited for our plane to arrive "mom are we going to move to the same neighborhood" I asked , "we dont know yet". "Your father and I can't promis well be in thesame neighborhood as we were a year ago" she said.
I made many friends in that neighborhood and It was very nice place to be.
We waited and waited while we waited I had the time to think I'm really going to miss being in California.
Our plane arrived around 4:30 and I was glad it did cause I couldent wait I wanted to see all my friends again.
We got on the plane we took our seats and were on our way to New York.
I never knew when we would get there, all I was waiting for was that my mom would tell me when we did get there I had nothing to past the time so I just fell asleep. I dreamed of the friends I made since my last time there the things we did the fun we had. I had remembered it all. I had awoken to the jolt of the brakes being slammed. We had arrived at our home I have not seen it in such a while, It looked different. Now I know you won't believe me when I say this but