Chapter 1 - (Hello Kitty)

[Marinella's POV]

Hi !! I love Hello Kitty Thats why I just Write some information about her !! ^_^

Hello Kitty was born in November 1st ,1974 and she lives in London,England with her parents and her twin sister,Mimmy. Hello Kitty,she weights the same as 3 apples. Hello Kitty symbolizes generosity,innocence,kindness ,and most importantly ; friendship. They have lots of friends at school with whom they share many adventures. Both Hello Kitty and Mimmy are in 3 grade. Her generosity and kindness endear her to everyone she meets. Her favorite thing is to do tea parties and her hobbies include travelling ,music,reading,eating yummy cookies her sister Mimmy bakes, and best of all making new friends. As Hello Kitty always says,You can never have too many friends.

I remember , since I was young , I always choose everything to use in my life by Hello Kitty. Most things about her are pink , so I really love pink. The funny things is she was born before me 15 years but she is still younger than me. I grow up by imitator her model. It is one thing that I am jealous her, is her weight. She is a little girl as a person I want to be. (not as the same her weight.) I like the way she looks , it is very pretty. I am interested everything about her but I had not understood her informations that I found because it is mostly in English,until I started learning English seriously,I understand about Hello Kitty more and more continuousness.

Her model has influence over me very much. She is a little generous girl -that why kids love Hello Kitty. She has a unique habit as a blameless person. Everything she does such like she is innocent. No one can accuse her. She has many friends at school as the same I have. Every single person meets her will adore her because of her generosity and kindness. I would like to have lots of friends and have fun together. I have never known how importance of friend . I knew it now because of Hello Kitty story, I learn them. I need to have being truly friendship. I love my friends and my friends also love me too.

Everyday she has lots of activities to do with her friends. Example; doing tea parties – she loves to spend time with her friends. We are the same again , I like to do some stuff with my friends all the time. I cannot stay alone without doing something. It is a kind of boring. Hello Kitty loves to sing and to travel. I dream to travel around the world, to see everything I have never seen, and learn cultures of another countries. Important thing would help me is my English skill that I am trying to improve it. I hope I would have my life as Hello Kitty, although I know it is impossible. At lest I have a hope, I do not care that it would come true,or not.

I always make friends every time I can because I know it is nice to have lots of friends. I feel very good when I am doing something with my friends. They make me happy. I believe that nobody can live alone in this world. Everyone need to live with somebody else . Even if someone could live alone, I am sure he or she would not be happy in his or her life. Hello Kitty have the same attitude with me – you can never have