Ice Sliding 。゚(TヮT)゚。

"Watch out!!" Griffin yelled before crashing into a wall really hard then slipping over on his ice skates and landing flat on his back.

"Why would you use your powers while on ice skates?!" Tox yelped as she stumbled over to the Master of Speed.

"..I thought it would be like roller blades-" Turner muttered, sitting up slowly with his hand clutching his head as he tried to blink the pain away. "But it turns out that this ice is so much more slippery than some planks.."

"Sorry!" Zane called out sheepishly. He had been the one who had used his powers to make an ice skating rink inside the monastery and had ended up making the ice a bit too slippery. Though it wasn't completely his fault since it was Turner's idea to use his powers on ice skates in the first place.

"I hope I didn't break anything.." Turner grumbled under his breath, sighing slightly.

"You probably have a few bruises and scratches." Neuro chimed in as he skated past Turner. "Scratches from the ice, bruises from everything else." He hummed, earning an exasperated huff in response.

Zane skated over to Turner (with no problems) to check for any major injuries. "Does anything hurt?"

Turner was about to reply with something ridiculous when a sudden pain shot up his right arm, causing him to hiss in pain abruptly.

Zane took that as a yes as he knelt down to take a look at Turner's arm, moving Turner's hand away gently to reveal the area that he was previously clutching so dearly. Unsurprisingly enough, his wrist appeared to be swelling up. Zane only had to analyze the wrist once to confirm his suspicions. "It appears to be fractured."

The Master of Speed surprisingly took longer than usual to process those words as he held his breath and sat as still as a statue, this was his attempt to soothe the pain. He then felt himself leave the cold icy ground as Gravis used his powers to lift him up and follow Zane into some medical room. "I can walk you know?" Turner said . "Yes, but this is faster." Gravis replied.

_____ Meanwhile..

"Well isn't that unfortunate." Chamille said, smirking.

"Just wait until he realises he'll probably have to be fed by someone." Ash remarked, knowing full well that Turner sucks at using his left hand instead of his right.

While all this was happening, Nya was still trying to teach Kai how to skate. "KAI STOP WOBBLING WE'RE GOING TO FALL!-" "THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??" "BALANCE!" "I CAN'T-"

Slip!

The two proceeded to collide with the ground. Kai landing straight on his back and Nya landing flat on top but instead she landed on her stomach and the two formed the shape of an X. You could basically see small spirals as there eyes.

"Are you two okay?" Skylor looked at the two siblings with a slightly concerned look while Lloyd stared on in amusement.

"YuuPP!" Kai lied while Nya smiled awkwardly, giving Skylor a thumbs up and humming an "Mhm!" in response.

CRASH!

"OW! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, BOULDER BRAIN!"

"WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, ZAP TRAP?!"

Shade has had about just enough of the two's pointless arguments. "WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP?"

Shortly after, Turner came out of the medical room, his face was basically straight up like; (ಥ⌓ಥ)

Chamille and Ash glanced at each other with mischievous glances before fist bumping. They weren't plotting anything, other than to tease the hell out of Turner.

A plain white cast wrapped around Turner's arm as it rested in a sling.

It seemed that Gravis had also returned at the right time as he stopped Jacob from falling face first onto the ground after tripping over a pebble. Jacob could skate, but the reason he wasn't skating was because he'd most likely bump into someone or something - poor guy - but at least he had Gravis keeping him company.

Zane looked over at his teammates who were all still on the ground. "..what happened?"

"They fell." Lloyd deadpanned.

"Nya and Kai slipped. Cole and Jay bumped into each other." Pixal elaborated for him.

Zane blinked. "Any major injuries?" He asked, in which Pixal shook her head in response. "Good" Zane nodded.

Turner sat down on a bench next to Gravis and Jacob since Zane told him he shouldn't skate until his wrist is healed.

"You do realise that you're going to have to use your left hand now, right?" Shade emerged from the shadows, startling the group.

"Weren't you skating just now?" Gravis asked once he recovered from the Master of Shadow's previous 'attack.'

"Uh.. yea? So?" Shade replied with a raised eyebrow.

"I.. never mind."

Turner's eyes widened in realization. "I can't use my left hand.."

"Exactly." Shade smirked, propping his arm on the bench.

"How will I go on with my daily life?!"

"I don't know.. maybe get Neuro to help you or something."

Turner shivered at the thought. "That's too embarrassing.."

Shade shrugged. "Too bad then."

Turner frustratedly groaned into his available hand, thinking over his life choices.

*A/N: This was meant to be some kind of short little mini thing but then I ended up dragging it along because I didn't know how to end it and now it's much longer than it was meant to be 👍