1-19

Betrayed trust🙆
🌷The heartbreak💔
By…. Author J Divine
Episode 1

💙Debby💔
My name is Deborah but many people calls me sister Debby because of the family I come from. We fear God and does all His will as our power could reach.
This is my story, my parents suffered childlessness for fifteen years before they got me, am their only child. My father and mother were a devoted Christians, the pastor knew them so much because the participate in every activities in the church.
Eight years after my birth, my parents had an accident and died.
I became an orphan, my uncle (Sam) came and took me along with him and his family.
Sam’s wife Sarah hates me for nothing, she turned me to her slave and never allow me to rest in the house which my parents built.
I became a slave in my own house, they withdrawn me from my school and put me in government school, I was hurt about that at initial time but got used to it as time goes on.
Their children hated me for no reason, they threw me out of my room and drove me to the  boysquatre.
The house chores was so difficult to me at the beginning but within 3months, it became part of my body.
One afternoon after my BBCE, I was in the house when uncle Sam came back from work so early unlike him.
He ordered me to make jeloff rice for him, cooking is the least work I was doing there, I finished the cooking at a twinkle of an eye and served him the food in his room as he instructed.
“Stay here and watch me as i eat”he said and I sat down watching him.
After eating as i came to collect the plates, he held my hand so tight.
“What have I done?”I asked shivering.
He held me so tight and started pressing my small b—bs roughly.
I tried escaping but he held me so tight, “Okay, now remove the clothes urself else I will tire all of them!”he yelled and sent shiver all my body.
He stripped me naked and pushed me to the bed with great force, I noticed that I can’t escape him easily.
“Excuse let me help u, u will enjoy me more if we start this with kissing and romance”I said as I remembered what our biology mistress taught us on how to aviod rape.
He smiled and kissed me from my lips down to my p—-sy, he stood up with his hard d—ck gallantly standing firmly.
I had no chioce than to take the risk, I kicked his scrotum so hard and he fell on the floor gnashing his teeth in pain, I tight my nakedness with the wrapper there and ran out.
I ran to my pastor’s house and his wife was so surprised to see me after many years.

: 💔Betrayed Trust🙆
🌷God is not man🙏.                                    Episode

The pastor’s wife was very surprised in seeing me, I just explained everything to her and she was disappointed.
“Anyway, I have discussed with my husband about what U told me in the afternoon and we have agreed that u should be living with us”the pastor’s wife announced that night as were eat and i was more than excited in here that.
Pastor Dayo is a very nice man and a very good friend of my late father, him and his wife had only one child Rechael.
Living with them revived my damped spirit once more but the problem was that Rachael never liked me.
Am not blaming her, as the only daughter she thought that am coming to take the love her parents has for her but that was very far from what I wanted.
I am the same age with Rachael, am more beautiful than her but she is the most brilliant girl I have ever seen. We (Me and Rachael) never walked in the same way, she always yells on me as a maid which I was.
Pastor Dayo always encourage me in my studies, he enrolled me in the same school his daughter was attending too and i became a happy person again.
Richael was in science class while I was in art class, we studied so hard when pastor Dayo promised to surprise us if we makes our WAEC.
As God had it, we all made the WAEC and obtained admission in the same university (University of Jos).
Pastor Dayo and his wife remain my one and only hope, they rented two apartments for us so that we will not have any misunderstanding.Chat Maxwell on WhatsApp to be added to his story group 07034602758.
I kept on worshipping and praying to God so that i will become a teacher after graduating, I want to be teaching so that i will have time to be telling my stories.
I joined prayer group in the campus and they made me the choir mistress because singing is one of the best thing I can do without hesitating.
One night, I received call from the pastor demanding that we should come home for the short vacation, I wanted to ascertain what the problems was but he insisted that we should come home first.
We went home the next day and they were very happy to see us home.
During dinner that night, pastor Dayo announced that a man asked my hands in marriage.
“Do u mean Raphael the chaplain master, the handsome guy?”Rachael asked.
“Yes”
“Look dad, am not ready to date and perhaps, I don’t like him”I said they continued persuading me to pray over it.
I can’t doubt pastor’s word nor his wife’s, I agreed and it worked for me….