My boyfriends brother

Imagine: You get ready for a party with your boyfriend (Alex) , best friend (Alexandra) and your boyfriends brother (Reece). After they all get ready, you all go outside and walk up to the jeep, as you all get to the car, your boyfriend opens the car door for Alexandra . You get curious why he opened the car door for your best friend and not you, but you don't say anything.

When you get to the party you all start dancing to the music and get all hyper. Then your boyfriend and best friend walks to the bathroom but you don't see them. But Reece knows what they were up to.

When you walk over to the bar to get a shot, you realise that you need to use the loo and walk to the bathroom not realising that reece was following you. As you walk to the door you hear kissing noises so you slightly open the door. when you look through the gap you shockingly catch your boyfriend making out with your best friend. Without letting him hear you, you turn around ready to run out and cry. Suddenly, somebody grabs your arm and pins you to the wall and starts making out with you. You don't know who it is, but you just go with the flow and start kissing them back. After that, you realise what your doing and stop kissing.

So you slowly open your eyes ready to see who it was that started making out with you. But when you open your eyes... you realise. It was your boyfriends brother.