Ch1: Argument In The Café

Introduction:

Long after Sledge's reign came to an end, the evil Snide tried to steal the greatest power in the universe.

Heckyl: Bring me the energems...

But, an alien named Keeper entrusted them to a team with attitude...

Keeper: You must keep the energems safe...

As for Snide, he fought ruthlessly over the energems until the Rangers finally defeated him...

Out of the ashes, Fury arose and there's only one team of heroes who can stop him...

Tyler and Savannah: Dino Chargers...

They are Power Rangers Dino Ultra Charge!!!

................................................................................................................................................................

                              Amber Beach Dinosaur Zoo

                                  Dino Bite Café

Everyone was working their normal stations.

Tyler, Chase, Riley, Koda and Sir Ivan in the kitchen and Savannah and Shelley in the dining room, taking people's orders.

As Sir Ivan was just about to take a recent order out, he accidentally bumped into Tyler.

Tyler rolled his eyes, as if it didn't bother him and continued to work.

As the day continued to drag on, things began to get rather eerie.

Savannah, Tyler's sister came down into the Base.

Kendall looked up from the screen and saw her.

"Hi, love." Savannah said, walking over to her and now gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Kendall blushed.

"Hey there, Savannah. I didn't see you get up this morning..." She said, remembering this morning at the house.

Savannah then began to remember about this morning.

This morning, the young ranger was down at Crybaby Bridge, setting up equipment such as the new e-tracer that she and a couple of her friends had worked hard together to design.

Plus, she also set up her new paranormal equipment a few feet away from the bridge because for the past couple of weeks, Kendall had been getting strange readings saying that there were vital signs one minute and then none the next.

Maybe this time, they could get an actual accurate reading and locate the signature or whatever it was...

"Right. Well... I was... I was down there at Crybaby Bridge..." Savannah said, letting loose of what she held inside.

Kendall now had a look of surprise, mixed with concern on her face.

"You went down there by yourself?! Savannah, how could you?! You know not to go anywhere by yourself and especially with... Without me!" She said, concern turning into sternness within seconds after the young ranger's confession.

"But... But I..." Savannah began to say, before Kendall's finger was pressed against her lips.

"But nothing, Savannah. You know better! Now... Since you disobeyed me, I'm going to have to think of a suitable punishment for you..." Kendall said as she was just about to begin to pace around.

Just as she was about to start pacing, she saw a sad expression on the young girl's face.

"Savannah, are... Are you alright? What's wrong?" Kendall asked, concerned for her.

As Savannah was about to tell her what was wrong, Riley came in.

"M... Mrs. Morgan? Savannah? Sorry to bother you but... Tyler and Ivan, they... They're arguing again!" He said, informing the two.

Kendall sighed and Savannah face-palmed.

"Thanks for letting me know, Riley. I'll deal with it accordingly. Why don't you and Koda take a break? You two have been working really hard since 8:30 this morning..." She said, in an explanation.

Riley smiled.

"Yes. Thank you, Mrs. Morgan. I'll go ahead and get Koda out of there. He doesn't need to hear or see what's going to go down between them." He said, before going back upstairs into the café.

After Riley went up to the Café to get Koda and leave, Kendall saw Savannah looking at her with curious but yet concerned eyes.

"Love, what do you think is going on between my brother and Sir Ivan?" She asked as they were about to leave the Base and head upstairs to the Café.

Kendall looked at her and sighed.

"I'm not sure, Savannah. I'm not sure..."