Chapter 1

Ransom walked up to the bar as he overheard an attractive brunette talking on the phone. She was obviously dressed to impressed with her hair down in waves. Her legs were bare under the short red lace dress as he eyed them down to the strappy black heels. He sat next to her, not looking at her as he listened to her conversation.

"It's been more than 30 minutes Wren. I'm just going home."

Wren sighed, 'come on Rose. I can come and meet up with you. Don't waste that new dress on your couch!'

Rose laughed, looking up to see the man next to her smile at her as she did. She shook her head, turning away from him, "no. It's fine. I'll call you tomorrow."

Ransom watched her hang up her phone as she turned back to the bar, "can I at least buy you a drink before you leave?"

Rose scoffed, "no thanks."

Ransom grabbed her hand before she could stand up from the bar stool, "come on. Don't let being stood up completely ruin your night."

"And what makes you think I have been stood up? Besides you dropping eaves into my conversation." She smiled as he laughed and she ordered a drink.

Ransom shrugged, "because a woman doesn't dress like that just to sit at a bar all night alone." He smirked, holding out his hand, "I'm Ransom."

She sighed, accepting his hand as he brought it to his lips, kissing the back of her hand. She chuckled, "I'm Rose." She took her hand back as she took a drink of her whiskey. She surveyed Ransom, noticing the light blue button up matched his eyes that was tucked neatly into black slacks. She looked back up at him to see him watching her, making her laugh, "as if you didn't do the same thing a few minutes ago before you sat next to me." She looked at his hair, every tendril of dark hair perfectly in place.

Ransom laughed, placing his hand on her thigh, "I may have noticed those gorgeous legs of yours, yes." He leaned towards her, running his left hand up along the outside of her thigh, "let me take you home. Don't waste that dress by going home alone."

Rose finished her drink before standing up. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss as he chuckled, leaning into it with a small moan.

He looked at her as she pulled away, "what was that?"

She shrugged, "wanted to see if it was worth it. Take me to your place."

Ransom grinned as he leapt to his feet, placing money on the counter as he grabbed Rose's hand. He led her outside to his car, holding the passenger door open for her before climbing into the drivers side, "I don't live far." He placed his hand on her thigh as he started to drive, running it up between her legs and back down again. He heard her whimper every time he ran his hand back up, feeling her part her legs for him. He grinned as he didn't give her the satisfaction looking to see her watching him as she groaned. He laughed as he pulled into the driveway, coming around to open her door for her.

They were barely in the house when Rose felt Ransom lift her to him. She moaned, wrapping her legs around him as she crashed her lips into his. She felt him stumble, kicking off his shoes as he carried her to the bedroom where he tossed her gently onto the bed. She leaned up on her elbows as she watched him take off her shoes, tossing them onto the floor before crawling onto the bed, hovering over her as she began to unbutton his shirt.

Ransom groaned, "this is taking too long." He smiled at her giggle as he stood up, getting undressed quickly as he watched her do the same.

"Condoms?" She saw him point to his nightstand. She rolled onto her stomach on the bed, reaching over to his nightstand as she heard him moan, climbing onto the bed behind her. She squealed as he lifted up her hips so she was on her knees and she felt two fingers be thrusted into her from behind.

"Don't move." He heard her whimper her agreement as he removed his fingers. He grabbed her hands, making her grab onto his headboard as he leaned down, licking her pussy as he heard a squeal from her. He chuckled, not stopping as he sucked on her clit, biting down gently as he felt her buck back against him with a loud moan. He groaned, grabbing the condom she dropped on the bed as he put it on quickly. He grabbed her hips, entering her with one eager, quick thrust as she whimpered. He chuckled, leaning down to her ear, "you'll get used the size." He held firmly onto her hips, "when you're ready." He kissed her back up to her shoulder, moving her hair off her left shoulder as he nipped at her shoulder.

Rose groaned, pushing back against him to let him know she wanted more.

Ransom grabbed her shoulders, making her kneel up with him, pulling her body to his, "no. I need the words Rose. What do you want? You want more?"

Rose moaned as she brought her hand up and into his hair as he kissed her neck, "yes. I want more Ransom. Don't stop."

"As you wish." He wrapped his arms around her as he thrusted, one hand on her breasts as he brought his other hand down to her clit.

"Ransom..."

He moaned at her whimpering his name as he kissed up her neck to her ear, "I know, you feel amazing too." He smiled at her small chuckle of agreement as she moaned loudly, making him thrust harder as he felt her grip onto his legs, "that's right cum with me Rose." He heard a small yelp as he nipped a little too hard on her shoulder as they came together. He chuckled, kissing where he bit her, "I'm sorry." He released her, going into the bathroom. When he came back she was getting dressed. "Don't go. Sleep with me."

Rose hesitated as she put her underwear and bra back on, "I don't really do sleeping over. I'm sorry." She sat on the edge of the bed as she ordered a car to take her home.

Ransom laughed, shaking his head as he pulled his phone out of his jeans on the floor, "can I at least have your number Rose?"

She looked at him for a minute before finally taking his phone, "fine." She put her number in and handed it back as he leaned down towards her.

"I'm sorry I bit you." He kissed the spot again as he heard her laugh.

"It's really fine. I liked it. I just can't wear a tank top now." She stood up as he back away, "if we do this again, maybe not do that somewhere I can't hide."

Ransom moaned softly, "next time? You're making me want to go again right now Rose."

She giggled, "I said if we do this again. I have to go." She leaned up to kiss him, feeling him grab her so she couldn't move as he kissed her passionately before finally letting her go. She pulled her dress back on as she grabbed her heels, turning back to him from his bedroom door, "thanks for not letting me waste my new dress." She heard him laugh as she winked at him before leaving.