The event

Y/n's POV

Today was the day. I got tickets to the Team 10 show that was happening so me and my friend y/f/n got ready before driving the hour to the show center. (This is what you wore with your hair tied up in a messy bun).

"Can you believe we're going to see the Team 10??" she excitedly asked me as we waited in line to be let in

I shake my head. "No and can you believe we got front row tickets? We're going to be right. In. front. Of. Them. It's a dream come true" I sigh dreamily.

She shirks in joy shaking my arm.

I hold my breath as I both cross the doorway into the show center. Team 10 is in the same building as me Jake is in the same building as me. And to think I would see him in I pull out my cracked phone to check the time thirty minutes. That both felt too long yet not long enough.

Me and y/f/n had been Team 1o fans since day one watching as people came and went. But Jake was a constant. He was always there to brighten my days with his videos. A lot of people hated him but I could never understand why. All I saw was someone who did what they loved and made the best of their situation.

As me and y/f/n settled into our seats I could hardly contain my excitement. The arena was loud but all I could focus on was the videos playing on the screen in front of me. These are my idols and they're about to appear in front of me. In about 5 minuets Team 10 comes on and the show starts.

At one point I even made eye contact with Jake. I felt a spark between us but quickly ignore it. Before I know it the show is over and I still can't get Jake out of my mind. Did he really look right at me?

Me and Abby got out of our seats and made our way to the door that lead to the lobby talking excitedly about the show. But before we could get out one of the security guards stopped us.

"I need you to come with us."

"What? Why? We didn't do anything wrong" I said.

"Come with me. You're not in trouble."

Me and y/f/n look at each other silently agreeing to go with him. I always felt safe with her she had a black belt after all and could hold her own.

We followed the guard to a side door which then led backstage. He then stopped outside of a door opening it before standing to the side and gesturing for us to go in. Me and y/f/n exchanged one more look before slowly walking into the room. At first the room seemed empty but once I looked around more I saw someone sitting on the couch with their face covered with a hood.

Once the door is closed behind me the person on the couch takes his hood off. I feel my breathe cath in my throat once I see his face. It is Jake Paul.

I hear y/f/n take a quick breath in as she realizes who it is.

"You can go now" Jake says to the guard and I hear the door close behind us.