1

Kim Rok Soo, just like any typical day, fell asleep as he read through the novel 'the birth of the hero.' Not expecting that we would wake up in a different room.

A very different room.

Things looked more extensive than it was supposed to. It looked luxurious than it was supposed to.

He wondered, his eyes around as he came across his hand. His chubby little hands. Somehow his hands had gotten tiny in a mere second.

His hands also held baby fat?

Putting all the pieces together, Rok Soo finally realized what happened. He had turned into a baby, that is.

He looked towards his side as he saw another baby. The baby that has held his tiny little hands as he was sucking his thumb. Rok Soo sighed. He was afraid to take his thumb back. What if the baby started crying if he took his thumb away?

It would be really annoying. So, all Kim could do was let his thumb get sucked by the little baby next to him.

Kim Henituse.

That was his name now, according to the beautiful red-haired woman who cradled him softly in her arms while giving soft kisses on his cheeks.

With the soothing smell of roses that lingered around the woman and the warmth was radiating out of her hold, Kim strangely felt comfort through it. It was odd how comfortable he was in the woman's arms. It always leads him to doze off.

This sense of comfort was unknown to him. Never in his life as Kim Rok Soo did he ever felt this warmth and comfort. Maybe it was because he was an orphan. The one who was abused had to go through things that he would very much like to forget.

As his drowsiness came back to him, Kim hummed in satisfaction as he drifted off to sleep.

Even if this was a dream for him, he woke up back in his office or was still in this world. Kim was okay with it.

He enjoyed the warmth of the person holding him. And strangely, he wanted to stay on that hold for a bit longer. Maybe it was to fill the gaps of his longingness for warmth in his childhood, or it was his baby instincts. Who knows. Kim right now just liked the hold of the person carrying him.

But the satisfaction didn't really last long as the other baby on the arm began to cry.

"Cale? What's the matter, baby? Did you poo on your pants?"

Her voice was soft as she cradled the children whose tears didn't dry off.

"Ron?"

"Yes, my lady?"

"I need to attend Cale for a while. Please keep Kim company while I take care of it? I'll be right back."

Kim froze at the words as he saw the man in front of him. Maybe it was because all the names that revolved around him were the characters of the book he had been reading [The birth of the Hero] before he woke up as a baby.  The middle-aged butler looked precisely like the runaway assassin butler, Ron Molan, who took him from his mother's hold.

Though he really didn't have to conform as his brother was Cale Henituse, the character that he felt sympathy towards because of his back story. So, on the other hand, he, no matter how he looked at Ron.

Ron was sort of scary for him.

"You're always so well behaved, young master Kim."

Kim couldn't really tell the man that he was afraid to do anything around him. On the other hand, he couldn't help but think if Ron would assassinate him if he did any kind of annoyance towards the butler.