1.

"Lets go." The armed Mafia said ordering his men to move after their deal was done.

The place was crowded to their benefit as it was a concert going on. He moved out of the stadium only to stop as he heard the voice entering his ears.

Where is my angel?

The end of a tiring day

Someone come and save me, please

Is overshadowed by a sighI guess everyone's happy

Can you look at me? 'Cause I am blue and grey

The moment he heard, 'my angel' it was like the voice was calling for him. his footsteps were frozen for the whole song until it ended.

"I want complete detail of the owner of the voice. Now!" He asked one of his man who nodded and went to complete his task.

Soon enough he was back with his laptop and complete detail of the owner of the voice.

Jungkook went through the document with a wide smirk on his face. He traced the image with his eyes and observed the details of the image, from the moles to the jawline. Everything about the male was appreciable.

"I want him. Track his location nd give it to me." He said before leaving the place with a new motive.

The Mafia was here for a deal, but left with another motive.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh my baby your voice is melodious I might die due to its sweetness!" Hansang, Taehyung's friend said not minding the glares from the male, he hugged the other who just stood there letting the male have him his way.

After all he was his manager.

"I think its enough." Taehyung said pushing him back getting fed up of other's obsession over him.

"oh baby you are never enough. Never." Taehyung shuddered at the tone and left the place in hurry.

"Lets see till when you will run away from me baby, you are mine."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Got any reports?" Jungkook asked while watching some videos on his phone, more specifically concert videos.

"Yes Boss."

"His name is Kim Taehyung, orphan by birth. Self build millionaire at the age of 22. Single, no relations in past." Jungkook hummed nodding then threw the file away.

"Thats the info for others. Now inside info." The man nodded and gave another file.

"A best friend who is always there since he was 15. His manager is obsessed with him, canceled many collaborations due to his obsession to have him." Jungkook's gaze darkened as he saw the pic of the manager.

"Hmm. you know what to do now, right?" The man nodded and took his leave from there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As usual Taehyung was with his manager discussing his schedules. The man just can't keep his hands with himself.

"Hansang hyung, would you please keep your hands to yourself?" Tae asked politely brushing his hands away from his thighs.

"Oh, so now my touch makes you uncomfortable? you want the touch of those lowlife people huh! you like their touch but not mine!!" He muttered leaning close to the other who was leaning back but when it was too much he kept two fingers on Hansang's chest and dug it inside pressing a specific point making the other scream in pain and crawl back.

"So now you will go against me? Don't you dare forget I am your manager!! I can cancel all your tours and even announce a message saying you are tired and on holidays and keep you all for myself."  

"And the company would watch it with closed eyes right?"

They both snapped their heads towards the new voice to see a man standing tall and buff looking straight at hansang.

"Who the fuck are you! Get out! Guards!" Hansang shouted but no one came in. He looked at Taehyung who was staring at Jungkook without blinking and it irked him. He jerked forward and pulled him towards himself catching the male off guard still Taehyung managed to elbow the man and get away panting. 

It was the first time Hansang has went to the point of touching him forcefully.

"You can go and cancel all my concerts I don't give a fuck! I am self build and a mere filthy dog can't do a shit to my career!" Taehyung roared making hansang gulp as he never saw this side of the male.

"He wouldn't dare my princess. Would you hansang?" The man said making both Taehyung and hansang frown.

"Who are you to call him princess!! He is min-" hansang couldn't even complete his words when Taehyung swung the lamp beside him and hit his face making outer damage that would hurt like shit and leave a mark.

"I am no ones!" He shouted looking at both the man and Hansang.

"As you say princess. I am yours then." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the words. He doesn't even know who he is.

"Y-You can'-"

"You are still able to speak?" Taehyung said before dumping the piles of cassettes and Albums on top of him.

"And you, who are you?" He finally asked the man in front who smiled gently before replying.

"I am the new CEO of this company that would be renamed as Jeon." Taehyung's eyes went wide at that.

"I-what? When?" He spoke utterly confused as no one was informed about it. 

"Today you will get a new manager. Can't let my princess stay with this filth right. GUARDS!" As he shouted two guards came in and dragged hansang outside.

"I am not your princess!" Taehyung said, now completely annoyed.

"Then I am your prince!" The way the other was smiling like a happy-to-go child. It made Taehyung calm a bit or the next lamp beside him would also have suffered the same fate as previous one.

"Okay, What do you want from me? Careful, I said from me. So I am not in the option." Jungkook chuckled nodding his head.

"Well, princess I want your time. No not your time too. I want nothing from you. I will gradually earn it." He said with full confidence making Taehyung amuse.

"I guess I should go then. Best of luck for your journey to earn whatever you want." Tae said passing a small smile as the male in front of him was smiling all the time. And the moment he passed the smile he saw a red hue filling other's ears and a bunny biting his lips with enlarged doe eyes.

"Cute."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

kawaai~