38'

I woke up in a pool of sweat, Czar had me wrapped around in his arms and I could barley breathe.

"Czar...you're hot." I groaned as I tried to push him away from me.

He didn't budge, instead he rolled over on top of me, knocking the wind out of my lungs.

"Czar!" I shouted.

He jumped away and sat up. "What?"

I took a deep breathe of air and rubbed my poor stomach which he had just crushed with his body weight. "You were trying to kill me."

Czar rolled his eyes and yanked the covers back over his head, trying to go back to sleep. 

I crawled out of the bed and put my slippers on before exiting out of the room. Today, we were going to take Annika to Alina, today we were going to have to face the wrath of Liam. I wasn't at all ready for it. 

"Hi Zairah!" A voice called.

I turned my head to see Lonnie walking down the hallways towards me with a mop and a bucket in her hand. "How did you sleep."

"Not any good, but it's so nice to see you." I went in to give her a hug. It was hard to do so with the mop that she had in her hands.

"How did your meeting go with Darcey Couture?" She asked.

"It went well." I smiled. "I plan on working on designs this month to have them all ready for the show."

That being if I survive the day.

"I am so excited, I can't believe this." She gushed. "Can't wait to see what you come up with."

I thanked her before she went off to continue her chores. I headed down the stairs and made myself some toast and ate it quietly. I couldn't stop thinking about what we were going to do today. For the last few months I've lived my life in constant fear, and today I could either put an end to it or I can die trying.

I sighed and put my plate in the sink as I headed back up stairs to the room where I found Czar dressed and ready to go.

He had on running sneakers, a white t-shirt and black pants. A gun stuck out his back pocket and he put on a black jacket.

"You get dress, I'll go get Annika, be in the garage in 5." He told me.

He walked passed me and out the door. For some reason I felt upset, last night he had been so affectionate towards me and now it was the complete opposite, he was ordering me around like he did when we first met.

I sighed as I went to the closet, where I found black leggings and a black hoodie. I assumed we were trying to keep a low profile so I put them on along with a black pair of shoes. I kept my hair up in a bun and made my way to the garage.

~*~

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

We have been driving for what felt like forever.

Annika was in the backseat, with handcuffs on her wrist. She was staring blankly out the window and haven't said one word the whole ride. Czar was driving, every now and then he would glance at me or Annika, but he said nothing either.

"Just outside the city line." He explained.

"She was this close all alone?" Annika asked, her voice cracking. "My little girl."

I turned and looked at Czar, he seemed to be deep in thought. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but decided against it.

Soon we arrived a suburban area, with tons of houses that all looked the same. White, with brown shutters and a brown porch. Czar knew where he going he continued to drive and eventually we stopped in one of the houses.

"Let me do all the talking." He said to me.

"What about Annika?" I asked.

"Leave her in the car." 

I nodded my head and exited the car with him as we walked up the stairs to the porch.

I could only imagine how this look, A  guy and a girl dressed in all black, driving a black car in a suburban neighborhood. We properly looked like kidnappers. Czar run the doorbell and there wasn't any answer. 

"Are they even here?" I asked.

Czar pointed towards the white SUV that sat in the drive way. "They have to be."

He rung the doorbell again.

A few seconds passed and the door opened. My mouth fell open and my eyes widen in fear. 

It was Liam, he smiled at us as he held a gun to a little girl's head. A little girl who the the spitting imagine of him. 

Alina. 

She was crying as she looked up at us with wide pleading eyes.

Czar went to reach in his back pocket but Liam pointed the gun at me and I froze.

"You make another mood and I'll blow her head off." He said.

Czar lowered his hand. His jaw tighten. 

"What the hell is wrong with you Liam, that's your daughter." He said.

Liam laughed and then pointed the gun back to Alina. 

"How about the two of you come in so we can have a little chat."

I turned to look at Czar, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, I couldn't talk.

"Go to hell." Czar spat.

Liam shook his head and took hold of my arm before yanking me in. He pushed Alina out of the way and held the gun to my head instead, It all happened so fast, I barley had any time to react.

"I said why don't you come in Czar, my best buddy." Liam laughed.

I began to sob as I looked at Czar who seemed to be stressed. He clenched his jaw before stepping into the house. Liam shoved him further in before slamming the door behind him.

"Now, let's have a little fun." 

~*~

Chapter 39 will be posted around the same time tomorrow. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to like, share, and comment. And as always leave your predictions. Until next time my lovelies.