Your first time

You were with Ethan at your house because your parents went on a business trip. Ethan and you were cuddling in your bed watching Netflix. You kissed him on the forehead and you put your hand through his hair to feel it. He said "so I've been thinking" and you said "about what?" He said about "you and I, I really want to take it to the next level" and you said "and what is that?" He said "well since we have been dating for a while now I've been thinking I want to have sex with you" and you said "well my parents are gone, and you can sleep I've tonight" and you kissed him on the lips and he kissed you back but harder and more passionate. Suddenly it turned into a intense make out session. He grabbed your hips and put you on top of him. You took off his shirt and he took off yours. You continued kissing each other he started kissing you on the neck and then he took off your pants and you took off his among with his boxers. He put you on the bed so he was on top of you. He started kissing down your body and he came to the hem of your panties. He put his two fingers in you and went in and out. When he came back up you took his penis and started pleasuring him he moaned and said "i know what will make both of us feel good" he said " spread your legs out " so you did and he shoved his big cock in you and you both got to your breaking point so you stopped. And you cuddled for the rest of the night.