part 1 the begging

Karens are terrific, terrible monsters,worse than the Villains from movies. They mostly have females but there are the rare male Karens the Ken.

These are awful as you can see, right here we have the worst Ken, Ken Trump

There are amazing, awesome demons called the Karen killers who use a special, spectacular technique called blood demon art this is in the year 3012. The demons took over slaughtering every human, yet those who hid were getting hunted like rabbits, begging breathlessly in a life threatening situation, one got let go and went to hide.

Hello I'm Chiko~san and I have flaming red hair and China blue eyes, I was the girl let free, it was from the demon king Tanjiro Kamado who was once too late to save his sister.

The demons went after the Karens first but were still hungry, some starving to death not wanting to hurt the innocent, weak humans, others mercilessly slaughtering humans with no care of their lives.

"Chiko we're going to the refugee camp soon go get us some food from the bunker dear." Mother shouted, her last words echoing through the house.

"Yes mother I shall leave now." I foolishly said not knowing what treacherous things were going to happen when I left. Soon, I left leaving mother behind at the shelter. I opened the thatch after dragging my feet through the layers of ice cold snow, climbing inside, down the ladder carefully then closing the thatch trapdoor. Then I heard a yelp or a scream coming from the shelter,It was mother! "R-r-u" mother couldn't finish before she died, with a broken heart I ran i was going to get revenge...