Practice AFCAT Mock Test Series for Free Here!

Becoming defence personnel is not an easy task and to help you in achieving it, Testwale has come up with the AFCAT Test Series

The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) exam is conducted by one of the three Defence Forces of India, The Indian Airforce (Bharatiya Vayu Sena).The AFCAT exam is an online exam which is conducted twice a year by the IAF to select candidates for officer posts from all sectors except medical.

Attempting Testwale AFCAT Free Test Series will surely take you a step closer to your dream.

AFCAT test series on , prepared by the experts has a perfect blend of Topic Wise Test, Subject-Wise Test, Sectional Test and as well as Scholarship Test, enabling every aspirant to rise from basic to advanced level in their course of preparation.

Read this article to get to know more about our expert-created AFCAT Online Test series:

Test Features of AFCAT:-

Our AFCAT Mock Test Series will give aspirants a better idea to prepare for the exam.

The AFCAT Online Test Series has the same Exam interface as an actual examination.

These Test Series will help you to enhance your Time- Management Skills.

You will get Detailed Solutions and Analysis which include:

Your Score in that test, along with the number of questions attempted,
Time Taken and the Rank secured.

Marks Distribution (positive, negative and unattempted questions)

Time-wise Pie Chart ( Skipped, unproductive and productive)

The Comparison Reports that you get after every Mock test will clearly demonstrate:

Your score Vs Toppers Score

Your TimeVs Time taken by Topper

Your Accuracy Vs Topper's Accuracy

Score comparison of top Ten topper's

Test Structure of AFCAT:-

Our aim is to provide Free Test Series which will help you to strengthen the preparation in the most explicit way.

Our AFCAT Online Mock Test Series section comprises of:

Full-Length Test

Sectional Test

Topic-wise Test

Scholarship Test

We hope you found this article on the AFCAT Mock Test Series is informative and productive as well.

All the Best to all the Candidates from Testwale and remember to keep practicing!