charicters-00

grace Phipps- Oakley Reed - shy 18 year old werewolf, she can have a temper like all wolves but she is different she changed to her wolf form at 14 when wolfs are exposed to change at 16, not only that but she is stronger than any other wolf in her pack, she has a older brother that she can beat in three seconds.

Steven R. McQueen- Oliver Reed- badboy alpha loves his sister more than anything, 20 years old found his mate they had a kid but his mate sandy died in child birth and they had twins a boy and a girl boy is carter, girl is Casandra, the boy looks just like his father but the girl looks like sandy, they are now a year old. and Oliver is alpha of blue moon pack also.

Alexandra CHANDO- BEXLEY reed- mother of Oliver reed and Oakley reed, grandma of carter and Casandra.

Jensen ACKLES- DAMON reed- father of Oliver reed and Oakley reed, grandfather of carter and Casandra.

Ryan Reynolds- DEVON hail- father of ace hail, alpha of black paw pack.

CHANNING TATUM- ace hail- soon to be alpha of black paw pack, 18 years old, he is a badboy

Sandra bullock- daisy hail- mother of ace hail Luna of black paw pack.

Jared PADALECKI- WESTLEY waters- beta of blue moon pack best friend is Oliver reed he is 20

Chris wood- Colby river's- beta of black paw pack best friend is ace hail he is 18

Kaylee Bryant- willow waters- sister of Westley and her best friend is Oakley reed she is also 18

Danielle rose Russell- calypso river's- twin sister of Colby that makes her one of the betas her best friend is also ace.