It's Not Your Time Yet.

Requested by Anonymous

-----------

"What are you two doing today?" Hobi asked Jungkook and Taehyung as all the members were gathered in the kitchen. Hobi remembered one of them telling him they were going somewhere together on their day off, but he couldn't remember where.

"For a hike in the mountains!" Jungkook said excitedly as he finished eating his breakfast.

"Yeah, Jungkook-ah wanted to hike at some place kind of further away. I offered to go since he said he'll drive," Taehyung gave Jungkook a playful nudge on the arm. Taehyung asked what everyone else planned to do for their day off and they all seemed to have their own plans. Yoongi however planned to do much of nothing, he enjoyed doing nothing on his days off.

"Do you want to come hiking with us hyung?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"Absolutely not," Yoongi laughed as he disappeared to his room. All the members chuckled. The two packed up some snacks to bring with them, they weren't sure how long they'd be out for. The drive was about an hour.

"Have fun!" Namjoon and Jimin both yelled as the two were heading out the door. They waved goodbye and disappeared out to the car.

The drive to the mountain was quite fun for the two. They did some carpool karaoke and told jokes to eachother. They even came up with some of their own little silly songs with weird lyrics. They stopped for smoothies halfway there and even passed some kind of historical landmark that they took pictures with. 

"Hyungs are missing out," Taehyung told Jungkook as he offered him some of his smoothie.

"We will have to bring them with us next time," Jungkook said excitedly as they finally made their way to the entrance. The mountain range was absolutely beautiful. It was cold and the mountains had some snow on them, the view was breathtaking. There were other people there walking around too, but thankfully nobody bothered them. During their hike they kept having random conversations and found their way in front of a beautiful pond opening at the base of some of the mountains.

"Jungkook-ah! Take a picture of me standing here!" Taehyung handed Jungkook his phone and posed for the picture.

"Is it good?" Taehyung turned and asked

"Yeah, my turn!" Jungkook ran and posed for his own picture.