Chapter one : MINE!

This is a love story between two classmates that were in love with the same girl, her name was Heidy. Heidy was a sassy girl that was in the same group of friends as they were. There were 5 of them in that group of friends, the friends names were Bella the one who named the group "sisters squad", a precious vegan aka Kulsum, Salma a girl who is very quiet and argues with Heidy alot, Ruqayya a girl who speaks her mind and is Heidy's minion since she follows her around alot, and lastly the girl herself Heidy is a girl whos very sassy and- yeah that's all I can say about her. The reason Salma liked Heidy was because she was a hot single pringle and Salma was a single pringle too, they met in fourth grade because of their friend Kulsum, the moment Salma saw Heidy she was in love with her. She wanted to marry her but she didn't tell her because of her other friend Ruqayya they knew that they both liked Heidy.They both wanted to marry Heidy.

One day Ruqayya was talking to Heidy, Salma snatched Heidy from Ruqayya and started to hug Heidy. Heidy exclaimed "Don't touch me BIOTCH!" and pushed Salma away, Heidy said " What the Heck is your problem!?" "Ruqayya threatened me to reply to her text or she will pull down my pants!" Fake tears roll down Salma's face. Salma knew how to win over Heidy, by spreading lies.. Salma was a good liar after all. Heidy was disgusted and wanted to kill Ruqayya either way. Ruqayya was in double trouble.Heidy started yelling at Ruqayya, Then Ruqayya realised that Salma told a lie to Heidy about her. Ruqayya was so angry at Salma she could kill her right now! The next day, Ruqayya whispered in Salma's ear a real threat. "If you think you can steal her from me, you're wrong." "I will bruise you up so hard you won't be able to slither away from me!" Salma was terrified at what Ruqayya had told her but she didn't want to give up on Heidy, she still had hopes Heidy won't reject her on Friday 5 in a half days left until she confesses.