Chapter 1

Frankie POV
As I wake to what happens to be the first day of jail......okay its school shut up nothing has changed.Yeah whatever I'm freshman but I'm a bich an evil one too and I'm fucking upset I just took some pills that's going to make me high as damn kite and I still haven't received a text from Johnny of him tellimg me to send him a picture of my back to school bra and panties ugh idiot.
"Franki....." oh and right on time of a 30 40 something year old woman calling on her 15 year old daughter to assist her on puking of whatever the hell she dranked last night and she happens to my mother, blahh I gagg when I say that.

Danny POV
"Mr Daniel Taylor sir its time for you too wake up for school"my maid martha says as she walks in my room.

"Martha how many times have I told you to stop calling me Mr and sir and stop calling me Daniel just Danny"

"Okay Danny sir" she says and walks out the room.

With that I head out of bed, do a couple of 50's and head for the shower. You know that I can't complain but it does get pretty boring here you know with my maids and pools and chefs right here in my house that I can't go nowhere.........haha I'm totally kidding but yeah I mean all I got to do is say who my father is and I have girls throwing themselves a me I mean not that I don't like it i mean i love it, but I know their looking forward an "experience" and I don't have that " experience" you know. I should by know I mean, I'm fucking sexy ,and with that I get out the shower and get ready for school.

Okay I know its short and probaly boring but im just getting started.If you read this even if you didn't like it still leave a comment on what you thought about it and the characters so far ok.Your thoughts matter to me because I want this book to be really good ok.ily.I will update soon.