Prolog-english

Flame and Nya were trolling in the forest. "You'll never get me, Nya", shouted Kai over the Mindlink and jumped to the sky. Nya followed. ,,Oh yes, you little shit!"

Flame was sometime on the ground and again in the Air. Nya didn't get the speet, what Flame was use.

Then, Flame was hiding under the treetops. "Flame? Where are you?" she shouted and flew after.
As Nya found Flame, he was sniffing the double-headed lance.
It was the most beautiful smell, she ever sniffed. They went slowly to the lance. Suddenly the lance bite the dragons. Nya and Flame blacked out...

When they woked up, they didn't have scales anymore. No- they were humans. They then ran into their cave, wich they found completely devastated. They searched everywhere, but their parents didn't was anywhere. 'That was the Ninja' they though to themselfs. ,,We will rake them", Nya and Flame promised, without the know, that they would be Ninjas too...

,,C'mon, you get this!" Nya shouted to Flame ,,Change back to a dragon!" Flame managed. 'And now your turn' Kai said over the Mindlink. She was able to manage too. Both of them flew to a random Place in Ninjago.
They saw the Ninjas, who fighted against a million other Dragon species. 'What should we do?' Flame asked over Mindlink 'wait... there is a cave. Maybe we can shoot fire and water at the attackers...' Nya nodded.
So they flew into the cave. Flame knocked out that one in the black suit. Nya frozed in the white one.

As the master came to looking for, who is there, they changed to humans. 'Come on Nya! We must hide!' Flame shouted to Nya over Mindlink and he ran into a dark corner in the cave. 'Flame! He has seen us! Help!' Flame looked to Nya. ,,What are you doing here in the dragon cave? Where are your parents?" The master asked and tooked Nya on his arms. 'I think, he just wanna help, Nya' Flame came over the corner. He looked scared at the master. ,,And what are you doing here? Do you even know where you are?" The master asked. ,,No... we don't know... Nya and I lost our parents. Two month ago." Flame said sadly. ,,Come with me first. I'll take care of you two in the temple until we find your parents. What's your name anyway?" He asked and looked at Flame questioningly. He shrugged his shoulders. ,,Maybe..." the master looked in thoughs at the ground ,,...Kai?" The master said. Flame nodded eagerly. ,,Do you like the name?" The master asked. ,,Y-yes..." Flame said under his breath. ,,And what's your name?" Flame looked to the master. "you can call me master wu or just Wu" he whispered lovely to Flame. All of them went to the temple. There, they met the black, the green and the white Ninja. And another kid in the age of Flame and Nya. (Nya's 7 and Flame's 9) ,,May I introduce you to Nya and Kai?" Wu looked at Flame and Nya, then to the ninjas and put Nya down. ,,And you two introduce to Cole..." Wu pointed to the black one ,,...Zane..." he pointed to the white one ,,Lloyd..." he pointed at the green one ,,...and Jay. I found him as he was a baby" he pointed at last to the kid in their age and tooked him on his arms. Nya and Flame went to him and looked in his eyes.

A week and a half week later, Flame, Nya and Jay were beginning to train. Cole had the honor to train the three kids. Nya and Fame had the fun of their lifes...

U must read this part, before read the real english story. Sorry. Not sorry😝🤗