Introduction and Rules

'The White Orchids' community invites you to this page

'The White Orchids' community invites you to this page. You would enjoy this page a lot. Please make sure to vote, comment and follow.

❁ ❁ ❁

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

We are back again with another unique concept. In this book i.e. 'Character's Interview' , we are going to interview your favorite characters and get to know them more and get a insight of their lives.
~By TheWhiteOrchids .

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

1} You could apply your name too, if you want your readers to see the life of the characters you write.

2} We would interview the characters and then publish it on our profile after collaborating with authors.

3} We do personally approch the author's too, if we like their work.

We would interview the main leads of the book.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

R U L E S

1] Add this book to your reading list.

2] Be patient.

3] The readers wanting to see their author's fictional character should follow the community account permanently.
Or
in case you are author you must also follow the community account permanently.

5] Add in the questions you want to ask.

4] No hate and abuse would be tolerated.

5] Make sure you vote of first three chapters.

5] Tag atleast two people.

6] Rules followed? Mention here.

THE SAMPLE IS AVAILABLE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF WHAT EXACTLY WE ARE GOING TO DO :-)

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

Founder
_Athena_6

Admins
_Thea14_{manager}

__roserosee__ {advisor}

Members
sufnic

Auberon09

Love,
TheWhiteOrchids .

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━