Prologue

Disclamer: Names, Characters, places, and event are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living, dead, or actual event is purely coincidental. All rights reserved, no part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by means without the prior permission of author.

~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~

"Leighton, im pregnant."

His eyes widened and looked at her with a shock in his face when he heard what Gorgia said.

"It can't be.." He shook his head.

She take a deep breath before looked at him. "I need to abort it," she said without emotion. No regrets.

"Its your choice. But if you want to take that, just take it. I don't want that." He shrug.

It's like they're just talking to a useless thing.

Suddenly the door opened and his mom walk toward them with a Pregnancy Test in her hand.

"B-buntis ka?" She ask nervously and the two just stare at each other like their talking from their eyes. Silent eats them.

"Yeah, but no worries old woman, i will abort it immediately." She suddenly said.

"Hinde!!" The two surprised when the 9ld woman shouted. "Mali ang pagpapatay ng isang sanggol! Kailangan niyong panagutan iyan!" She shouted with full of anger.

"That is just a mistake mom! We have our own families! That can't be live!" Her son shouted too.

"Pero inosente ang bata! Hayaan niyong ako ang mag aaalaga sa kanya basta ilabas niyo lang siya at ipakita sa kanya ang mundo!"

The two stared with each other again and think.

And after a long silence, they planed not to get an abortion and just let the kid live but they'll hide her from a big mansion. Far away from cities and houses.

Gorgia lied to her family that she went to states to do some business in nine months just to gave birth for their mistake.

Labag man sa kalooban ni Gorgia ang ipanganak at magpapakahirap para lang ilabas ang kanyang kamalian pero ipinanganak parin niya ito dahil sa konsenya at naisip niyang tama naman ang sinabi ng matanda sa kanya.

And the day has come. Instead from hospital, Gorgia gave birth inside the huge mansion with the help of his mother and a midwife.

Leighton is just standing in front of the door where his mistress is giving a birth.

"Ano ipapangalan mo sa apo ko?" His mother ask while smiling. Everyone is inside the room to see the new born baby who still crying at Gorgia's arm.

Gorgia can't help but to smile while staring at her new born baby in her arms. Leighton is also smiling and he even kiss the baby's forehead.

At first, they thought that the baby will be their biggest mistake. But when they saw her cute face and sweet smile, It's like they are so thankful for the baby.

"I would like to name her Rienna." Gorgia said.

"No. We will name her Viraejleigh!" Leighton hissed.

"Why?"

"Cause i like to!"

"That's too hard to pronounce!"

"Pwede niyo naman ipangalan sa kanya ang Rienna Viraejleigh eh." Said the mother and the two agreed.

"W-what would be her surname?"Gorgia auddenly ask while looking at Leighton. "Or her middle name?"

"Rienna Viraejleigh Vedra Zaribra?"

"That's my husband's surname, asshole!"

"Oh sorry. We can use your surname for her middle name and my surname--"

"Will be her surname? Okay." She shrug.

"So what will be her full name? I didn't know your middle name yet."

" Rienna Viraejleigh Wilder Zaribra." She said with a big smile.

When the baby tured to 1 month old. Gorgia immediately went back to her home. Leighton's mother took care of her. Sometimes Gorgia will visit her so Leighton's mother will get back to their house to took care too to her-daughter-in- law's-new born baby.

Leighton is always by his new born baby with his legal wife. He never visit his daughter from her mistress.

His new born baby is just one month younger to Rienna.

When Rienna turned one. Her parents never visit her anymore and just her maids and some securities took care of the one year old naughty  girl.

Habang lumalaki ay mas lalo itong naging makulit. She's always waiting at her parents to visit her. Her parents hired a private teacher to teach her at home. 

She's never aloud to get out and see the beautiful world behind this big mansion.

~~~**