1.

JAI'S POV.

"We're gonna have little party when you guys get home, just because we feel like it alright!" Luke screamed trough the phone. 

"Okay, okay! Why are you screaming?" I sat down on the kitchen floor and ran my fingers trough my hair.

"Why are you whispering?" 

"Cause everyones asleep dumbfuck, its almost three in the morning." I laughed and threw my hand in the air even tho he couldn't see it.

"Alright, why did you call?" He asked getting serious. I bit my bottom lip and ran my fingers trough my hair, again. 

"Okay look, its mine and Sam's 1 year anniversary tomorrow and I have no idea what to do. I don't know anyone here and I don't know where the fuck to go man!" I quickly looked around to see if everyone woke up. I get really angry when I can't think of anything to give or do for someone, especially when it got something to do with Sam.

"Okay just relax, you'll figure something out. Oh I know! You could celebrate it at the party and then we would actually have a reason to have a party, yeah, and you could just give her something nice tomorrow." I thought about that for a sec. Maybe that would be a bit to... little? I really wanted to do something special for her, I've never had such a long relationship and loved someone so much. 

"Maybe that could work, I just don't want to disappoint her." 

"How can you disappoint her? You're famous." I laughed and face palmed myself.

"Why do I even bother asking you for advice, you're so dumb." 

"No, you're the dumb twin, I'm the hot one." 

"Whatever, I'm going to bed. See you in four days." 

"Alright, bye." I put down my phone and sighed. This cant be happening. That one day of the year, that one day besides Valentines, I wanted it to be extra special. I wanted it to be perfect. At first I was happy about celebrating our anniversary in New York, I was really happy. But yesterday when Sam was talking about how perfect this was gonna be, Justin's wedding then our anniversary the next day. She was so so happy. I realized that I had bin so busy checking out New York and spending time with Sam I had forgotten all about that one day. 

"Jai what are you doing?" A soft voice spoke. I stood up from the floor and saw a sleepy Sam leaning against the door frame wrapped in my hoodie. I smiled and walked up to her.

"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep." 

"Whats wrong?" She asked. I stretched the back of my neck. 

"I'm fine, really. Nothing's wrong, I guess I was just thinking about our tour." Lie. I hate lying to her, I never do it. I just felt so bad, she was talking about my present she was gonna give me tomorrow and how exited she was about it. While me, I had nothing.

"You sure?" She pulled the hoddie closer to her body and looked up into my eyes. 

"Yeah I am, lets go to bed." She nodded and we walked back into our room and got in bed. I held her a little tighter then usual. I didn't get much sleep that night. I was up, thinking about what to give her, what to do for her. I had nothing. I was still up and saw the sunrise. I watched it out the window and I had an idea. A really cheesy idea. I carefully got out of bed and put on some clothes then left Sam a note. 

SAM'S POV

I heard the door to our apartment close, I thought it was just mom and dad going out to get some breakfast so I just tried to fall asleep again. I reached over to my side and checked what time it was. 10:30. I think I'll just cuddle a little longer, Jai wont be up anytime soon since he didn't get much sleep. I rolled over to my side and stretched my hand to find Jai but he wasn't there. I opened my eyes and I was alone in our room. There was a little piece of paper laying next to me.