Chapter 1: Back To The Tiger Hill

'Oh !pack quickly Liana we have already reached the station ' said James to his sister Liana who was packing her bag as fast as she could .

 'Just wait a minute and I will be right there with you James' said Liana and zipped her bag and got off the train. 

Their parents were standing there waiting for them and as soon as the kids saw them they ran and hugged them as they were  meeting them after such a long time. Their mother told them that she had prepared all their favorite food for them at home which made them more eager to reach quickly to their house. They drove through the Tiger Hill towards their house which wasn't very far. The house was their grandfather's and now their father's who was a renowned engineer. 

They felt like they had not eaten for ages before they had this meal their mother had made for them today. They complimented their mother and told her how much they had missed these homemade foods while they were away studying at their hostel. 

Suddenly something jumped on Liana and when see got up she saw their dog Scooper starring at them eagerly like he was trying to tell them how much he had missed them. When they had gone to school pets were not allowed there so they had to leave Scooper at home even though they did not wanted to. Now they were very excited and happy to see their dog after such a long time.

 After getting some rest they went out on their bicycle with Scooper running beside them to look around their old town which they had missed so much while they were away and to visit their relatives and neighbor who liked them very much.

 So they went around the town talking to their neighbors and giving them the cookies their mother had told them to give. After this tiring day they came back and went to sleep for a few hours.