First day in Seoul

I arrived in Seoul. I and Naru had been excitedly waiting for me to arrive since I heard my parents were letting me stay in my old house by myself for the summer. I was so eager to see Naru, it had been 6 years without my best friend. We FaceTimed and called but I missed her endlessly every day. I texted her to tell her I had arrived in Korea and was in the neighborhood.
                                - Naru 💗-
Y/N :
I'm here!!! I'M SO READY TO SEE YOU LETS MEET AT THAT RESTAURANT THEY WOULD TALK ABOUT BACK THEN
Naru 💗 : NO WAY YOU'RE HERE ALREADY ?!? I'm SO EXCITED 😫😫😫
Y/N: See you in a bit :)))
I walked down the street smiling. I was walking towards the house I had so many great memories in after all. I was at the doorstep, everything looked the same, the same bright blue door that I and my mom would put wreaths of flowers on after my dad painted it for us. I missed my home. I opened the door to everything being the same except for the little to no furniture. I placed my key back in my bag and sat it on the kitchen counter. Making my way to the shower and later put on my outfit to see Naru.
Y/N's outfit:
{ or imagine something to your liking }

       Finally, I arrived at the restaurant me and Naru ate our food and happily reminisced on our childhood

       Finally, I arrived at the restaurant me and Naru ate our food and happily reminisced on our childhood. Sharing the experiences we had while we were separated. Finally made it to Naru's favorite topic and one of my least. Love.
Naru raised her voice " Y/N SERIOUSLY!!! You look so beautiful now I can't believe some foreign guy didn't put a ring on you already!! In embarrassment, I silently scolded her " Naru quiet down people will stare!! I told you foreign guys aren't like the movies, they have more looks than brains, everyone that even stepped an INCH in my love life were total douches."

{Y/N's Thoughts: Well that was somewhat accurate. To be entirely honest there was only one boy who tried to pursue me. I liked him... but the guy turned out to only want ONE thing. and I wasn't dumb enough to give it to him. I had never been in love.}

Naru sighed " Yea yea the whole "I won't get married until I'm 65" rundown. But I'm telling you!! The right guy is gonna appear in your life before you know it!"
I rolled my eyes and said " hmmm just like the whole " don't worry y/n the right guy is coming!!" rundown from the fabulous and beautiful Naru." Naru smirked at my comment in a semi-cocky way " I mean....I am quite beautiful who wouldn't believe me" she said as she batted her eyelashes. I laughed at her  "  Incredibly beautiful indeed!! But extremely delusional! Besides I didn't come back to Korea for romance. She sighed again saying " looking for it or not, I have a feeling it'll come to you this summer :)" she said as she smiled deviously. I smacked my forehead in annoyance. " PLEASE tell me you're not going to be playing wannabe matchmaker this ENTIRE summer" She once again batted her eyelashes at me, giving an obviously fake clueless face. I couldn't believe she thought I would allow it. " Naru come on this isn't middle school" She sighed once again but this time dramatically so that I would notice. " Fine... but I make no promises" she smirked. " I already told everyone you're coming to the university meetup so... you're destined to go." Naru hasn't changed a bit I thought. " I'll go... but only because people are expecting me. but NO playing matchmaker." Noticing my reluctance to go she attempted to reassure me. " Don't worryyyyy, I just want you to meet my roommate and get a good feel of the campus since you'll be visiting often for the summer activities"

NR: Y/n and Naru finish their time at the restaurant and Naru shows Y/N all the newest renovations in the neighborhood. Hours later the two make their way to the Uni.