🔑⚱️⚜️Tainted Hattred ⚔️🪓🛠 (FYF 2nd Anniversary: The Forgotten Chapter)

Blows out confetti WOOOOH! 2 FUCKING YEARS IN THIS BOOK! ....and I still haven't finished the second book within a year like the first one...in person school really fucked my schedule over..oh well 

In case you don't know this is Face Your Fates Second year anniversary since of me posting the very first chapter, and I guess it's also In the Multiverse 1 year anniversary! 

Now I didn't have many good ideas to celebrate but I had this scrapped chapter idea that I guess never made the cut for book 2, but since it is there anniversary I thought I would write out this chapter again

This chapter is expected to fit somewhere before the events of Glitching Encounters, this is technically canon to the story it self, and well this is another Evil Morty and Cyclock chapter cause you know most of the duos that hate each other get paired up the most... I'm also adding the quote cause yes 

"Disgrace and Disappointment, discord and dismay, ....they can all be used to describe the Dystopia soon to be created....I don't think Bipper knows what he's doing...he sticks to the past, I look into the future...and even with one eye, I can see a drop of black ink next to a broken crown.... we are doomed for sure" -Evil Morty 

(Cyclock's POV) 

I took a leap over the log as Morty struggled to climb it "ugh, you know we wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for your stupid fat bear ass who made him pissed" I kept walking and glared at him, rolling my eye "Well you are the one who pushed me! If it wasn't for you it would have never fallen!" I replied back. If you need an explanation well... 

•~ About 30 Minutes ago ~• 

"Bipper! I got the papers you-.....wanted?" I said looking around the place to see it was empty "huh, probably just out to get more coffee" I placed his papers down gently on his desk as I heard the sound of the door opening behind me. They slowly stepped in "shit shit shit, I hate when doors make so much noise" he whispered, he slowly closed the door and soon he was in shock to see my face here. "....Morty, what are you doing?" I asked "....I could ask you the same thing!" "Getting Bipper his papers, and you?" I replied, he looked nervous as he was caught doing some crime "...none of your god damn business.....asswhole!" This felt like Morty behavior but something wasn't right. I came closer to him, crossing my arms "what are you planning smith?" I said with a interrogating voice, he soon get defensive and angry "it's nothing now get out of me way!" I glared at him "tell me Morty, before I tell Bip-" "I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He pushed me onto to his desk and as I catches my self, something tipped over. We both looked at what it was, a bunch of yellow ink spilled across the desk  and to the floor....we both stood there and said "........shit"