Chapter Three

(I am going to preface this and future chapters by stating that things between Shawn and Leo are consensual. Reluctant, but consensual.)

(Enjoy and share your thoughts!)

Leo studied Shawn carefully as he pressed his finger into him. He took his time in doing so, part of him enjoying how the male squirmed with discomfort. The other part of him simply enjoyed how Shawn was being obedient, though he worried the male might be doing it only as a punishment.

This relationship was nothing like his previous submissives he had taught. Those had wanted to be submissive and enjoyed it. Shawn...he was only trying to punish himself for what he had done to Victor. His best bet was to take his time with him and not to push him too far. Shawn was doing this as a punishment, but perhaps he could use it to teach the male what it meant to be submissive. He could teach him why it was so important that he not take advantage of those who trusted him.

"You are doing well." He praised lowly as his finger pressed completely into him.

"Shut up! Don't say something like that!" Shawn snapped, though he flinched as Leo's palm collided with his ass.

"Do not be disrespectful, Shawn. We are going to need to teach you to find better ways to express your displeasure." He grunted, rolling his eyes as he gently nudged a second finger in with his first. He did not miss how Shawn's walls clamped down on him to stop the intrusion, though he did not bother soothing him this time as he simply continued to carefully stretch him.

Perhaps Shawn would fight him at every turn. Perhaps the male did deserve everything he did to him after how he had abused Victor. Despite the single thought, Leo could not think that to be true. Shawn might have done horrible things, but it seemed to be a result of his own trauma. The male had said his father abused him and his mother. It was clear he had grown up being taught that abuse was acceptable; it seemed no one had taken the time to teach him how wrong it really was. Worse than that, he had gotten away with his abuse to Victor which furthered the point that it was okay.

Now, it was up to him to train him otherwise. An idea which was concerning to him after he spent so much time learning it was okay to hurt others.

"Relax, toy. It will be much easier once you do." He cooed into his ear as he worked his third finger in. There was no missing how Shawn flinched, his flat palms forming fist against the wall. With his free hand, Leo reached around to grasp his cock. The touch had Shawn jerking in surprise, clearly not having expected it.
"Is this okay?" He questioned lowly, offering him the option to back out if he desired to do so.

"You already have three fingers shoved up my ass, don't you?" Shawn hissed out, earning a low chuckle before Leo leaned over him to nibble on his earlobe. The feel of his teeth had Shawn releasing a quiet, strangled moan. A sound which made it clear to Leo that he must have been sensitive on that spot.

"You like that?" Leo breathed, thrusting his three fingers deep into him as his tongue trailed up his neck. His fingers wrapped swiftly around his cock, giving it a small tug as Shawn cried out. The sight of the male's back arching, his head tilting back the slightest had Leo watching with intrigue.
"I think we found your sweet spot."

The words were a soft chuckle against his ear as Leo continued to thrust his fingers. Each time they were fully in, he curled them and pressed against that bundle of nerves that had Shawn moaning. The sounds were strangled; Shawn was clearly trying to keep Leo from hearing them.

"Ngh, s-stop!" Shawn gasped as Leo began to pump his hand along his length. Despite his words, the male did not listen and continued to stroke him as his fingers gently rubbed his prostate. He could feel a climax bubbling inside of him, his legs trembling as he lightly rocked his hips. Everything combined felt good, especially the light nibble of Leo's teeth on his earlobe and neck. Yet he did not want to release in front of the male; the mere idea of it was humiliating.