Sickness

Felicia was scared of the future, of what will happen to Allen. Especially since he was terminally sick at the moment. She's also very hurt as Allen's cousin and her best friend, Terra, didn't care about the said male.

Ever since that day Felicia was miserable, she could barely eat lunch or pay attention in class. She would often think of how Allen made her happy from the very beginning, on how his prescence made her smile widely and how it would be if he wasn't there in her life.

"Why do you care so much?" Is the question Terra would often ask, Felicia usually ignores her ignorance and just smiles at her. After several weeks, Terra tells Felicia that Allen needs to go under surgery, Felicia suddenly tears up in the middle of the hallway. Terra once again asks her question and Felicia tears up even more. Terra makes the situation worse by saying thst she needs not to cry anymore because there is only a 20% chance for his survival.

"I believe that he'll get through this, if I know Allen he'll never let me down. He has always been there whenever I'm sad and he never fails to make me smile. He'll be okay, he promised me that he won't ever hurt me. And I believe his words." Felicia cries proudly and leaves the speechless Terra alone.

In the weekends Felicia would visit Allen, giving him hope and light in his time of darkness and doubt. Felicia would also tell him stories in school. Even though she always visited him, at the end of the day she would cry while hugging his picture.

After a few weeks, Allen was quietly in the hospital, she could not visit him because of all the homeworks and projects they have. She would often think about skipping classes to see how Allen is doing, she can't even ask Terra about Allen, she hasn't shown up in school since she was honest with her, which terrifies her even more.

"Hey Felicia." A familiar voice rings in Felicia's ears, she turns around slowly and sees the red haired male she was longing to[i] see, she cries loudly and runs to Allen, tackling him to a hug.

Allen chuckles returning it, Felicia faces him happily, tears erupting from her eyes. Allen smiles at the female and wipes away her tears with his thumb. "You never failed to make me smile."

A/N: Oh my goodness! This story was a drama in my head and I legit cried when I woke up O.o I changed the names into my former Ocs for safe keeping. They said dreams have meaning, I wonder what this one means... But I was watching in the background like a harvest moon character.