Encounter 1

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

It was the year 2002. You were 11 years old and hanging out with your new friend, Emma Sano. Emma wasn't from Japan, hence the foreign name. You were both playing with dolls until a group of boys interrupted you.

"What do you want, Hanma!? You're 13. Stop picking on us!" you shouted frantically. "Shut up Y/n. I just wanted to have a little fun hehe~ ♡" Hanma said. Emma stood up in front of you and blocked you from his view. "Nuh uh. Leave us alone! We're just playing with dolls." Hanma pushed Emma out the way and threw one of the dolls you were playing with. "Emma!? Are you okay? What the frick Hanma!?" you said as you began to tear up. He only chuckled in response. Emma started crying and that's when you hear the faint sound of a motorcycle. They were here.

The noise got louder and you whipped your head to see Emma's older brother, Mikey, and his group of friends. "BUZZ OFF LOSERS!" Draken yelled as he increased in speed. You reached to grab Emma's hand and pulled her up. "Thanks Y/n" she sniffled. You smiled as you held her hand and ran towards Mikey. "Hey- are you guys hurt at all?" he questioned, concerned. "Emma scraped her knee cause he pushed her but he didn't touch me Mikey" you whispered softly. Mikey only hummed and gave you a smile. Him and his friends all parked their motorcycles and Mitsuta came over to you and Emma with a bottle of water.

"Here, take this and drink it. I hope it'll make you feel better Emma." Draken was next in line as he walked over, clearly angry. "Emma are you okay? Where does it hurt? I could drive you on my bike—" Emma then hugged him to make him shut up. "I'm fine Ken. I promise." "Aww man. How come they're so cute!?" you thought to yourself. You were quickly cut off at the sound of screaming when you saw him running full force towards Hanma and punching him in the face. "Agh- you little fuck" Hanma grunted. He was none other than Baji Keisuke. The weirdest boy you knew. 

He wasn't weird as in his actions, no. It's just that one day he's so nice to you then the next he's cold. You found it really strange but decided not to comment on it. Baji was panting as if he ran a damn marathon. "Don't..pick on girls you..idiot" he said between breaths. Hanma only laughed in response and got up off the ground. "You're really something, eh Keisuke~♡?" replied Hanma. Baji grunted in response. That's when Mikey spoke up. "Oi. Get out of here before we beat you to a bloody pulp." With that, the other group of boys left. You sighed a breath of relief before hugging Mikey. "Hey, n/n chan? I'll protect you. Just tell me."

You smiled at him and nodded slowly. Baji scoffed and said "You shouldn't be so weak. Protect yourself next time." You were quiet and nodded. "What does he mean protect myself? I'm just a kid. A girl at that..I'm not as strong as the boys."  Your thoughts cut short when Mitsuya waved his hand in front of your face. "Uhh...Y/n Chan? I've been calling your name. You okay there?" he said softly. You gave him a nervous smile and nodded. You saw his face relax after that. You couldn't help but to think how you got so lucky to have friends like this.

But why did being friends with him feel so different?

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
hi everyone! sorry for the first chapter to be kinda boring. i'm trying to make the story slow paced but i'll speed it up a little if you guys want. i have big plans for the story and i have the help of my friend goldskxllz.     I hope you all enjoy!