.....

The date was April 16th, 2022. Let's see what's happening in Negi Root City today. For two special modules, today was their wedding day. And of course, everyone was invited. The d'Aglior family were sitting in the audience.

Kelsey: I've never been to a wedding where two women are getting married.

Robert: Me neither. This'll be interesting.

Agitation: I wonder what'll be different with this wedding from other weddings.

Silent Voice: Well, Brie (My Dear Bunny) and Esmeralda (Ivy Rabbit) are the ones getting married. And they're both girls.

Ciel: Right. I guess they're both gonna wear dresses.

Soleil: And they're gonna walk down the aisle together.

Ciel: Yeah.

Suddenly, the wedding music started.

Agitation: I think this is where we stand up.

The best men and bridesmaids came out. And everyone in the audience began to stand up. Brie and Esmeralda were holding each other's hands and they walked down the aisle together.

Soleil: They both look beautiful.

Silent Voice: Yeah.

The girls walked up to the altar.

Cantatrice: Ladies and gentlemen, we have been gathered here today to unite Brie Quardi and Esmeralda Pliyhge in holy matrimony. If no one here thinks that they shouldn't be together, speak now or forever hold your peace.

No one made a peep.

Cantatrice: Okay.

Chantel then talked about Esmeralda and Brie's relationship. Then the couple put on their wedding rings.

Cantatrice: Do you, Esmeralda Pliyhge, take Brie Quardi to be your lovely wedded wife?

Ivy Rabbit: I do.

Cantatrice: And do you, Brie Quardi, take Esmeralda Pliyhge to be your lovely wedded wife?

My Dear Bunny: Yes. Brie does.

Cantatrice: By the power vested in me, I now pronounce this couple wife and wife. You may now kiss.

Esmeralda kissed Brie, and everyone cheered.

Meanwhile, at the wedding reception, Brie and Esmeralda were now talking to the d'Aglior family.

Silent Voice: Congratulations, girls.

My Dear Bunny: Thank you!

Soleil: And I'm sure Foo Foo, Peter, and Blossom are happy.

Ivy Rabbit: Yeah, of course.

Ciel: Who's taking care of them?

My Dear Bunny: Brie has hired a bunny-sitter.

Agitation: Who?

Ivy Rabbit: Otome.

Silent Voice: Oh, that's right. He likes rabbits.

Ivy Rabbit: Yeah.

???: Congrats, Esmeralda.

Esmeralda saw her friends Isabella Curtis (Ivy Cat's Eye), Sean Curtis (Ivy Tomcat), Milana Waterworth (Ivy Moulin), Augustus Cooper (Ivy Phantom), and Judith Crossland (Ivy Grimoire).

Ivy Rabbit: Oh, thank you, everyone.

Ivy Moulin: Where are you going for your honeymoon?

My Dear Bunny: Uh...

Ivy Rabbit: We haven't thought about that yet.

Ivy Grimoire: Oh. But you are having one, right?

My Dear Bunny: Yes.

Ivy Cat's Eye: And are you changing your last name to Pliyhge, Brie?

My Dear Bunny: Nope. Brie likes her last name, so she's keeping it.

Ivy Cat's Eye: Okay.

And so, everyone had fun at Brie and Esmeralda's wedding.

And that's it for this one-shot. I'll see you guys in the next story!