The Time of Our Life

Catherine P.O.V

I reached for the control.....

"Yeah!!My money was on him!"Ryder yelled.

"god dammit,I lose two hundred bucks!"Liam yelled then,he got a pillow and slammed it on the ground.

"Pay up loser boy!"Ryder said while putting his hand in front him.He looked angry and slammed the two hundred dollars on the ground.

They were watching the Super Bowl.I'm not in sports stuff like any sports games,the Super Bowl,and the Olympic.I always have to ask Ryder who won,but I like the Super Bowl just because the commercial.

"Shhhh!It's the commercials!"I yelled.God,I just love the commercial.

~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~~

I woke up dizzy."huh?"I saw Liam on the floor with Bella.They were both naked but,they had a sheet on top of them."oh, yeah I forgot she came."I said to myself."hey"

Ryder said to me.I looked at him and said"hi"

"Did you forget about what was going to happen today?"Ryder asked me.I tried to remember what happen but I couldn't.

"Yea"I told him while scratching the back of my head.

"Catherine,the party." he said.

"Ryder!Everything just came back to me!"I yelled"I'm just kidding.I don't even know what you're talking."'I thought so."he said to me.

"Huh?"Bella said while scratching the top of her head.She looked to her left and started to scream.

"What!"Liam yelled in surprise.Oh god.

~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~

"So did we do it?"Bella asked nervously."well you both were naked"I told them.

"No,this can't happen!"Liam said

"Take a test."Ryder suggested.

"Yea!"Bella yelled excitedly.Bella took my hand and then,she tried to run to the bathroom.

"Hold your horses,Bella!"I yelled she stopped and looked at me.'I don't have any of those things."I told her.

"Oh"she said depress."Liam can you get the...stuff?"Bella asked Liam.

"Sure if Ryder comes."he said then we all faced him."oh hell, no."he said to us.I looked at him and did puppy eyes.He tried to hesitate but,couldn't."fine"he said.

Yes,I convince him.I'm so good at making him do stuff for me.

Liam and Ryder left to go get the things.So I had babysit Bella we were on the couch watching The Carrie Diaries.I couldn't hear anything cause Bella was blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.

"If I have a girl I want to name her Lola"she said excitedly"Lola Ford?"I asked her.

"You're right I want it to be Megan."she said.

"Bella,if you guys didn't even do it and I know you really want a kid then,just do it."I told her. Everything just froze when I said that.It look like she was thinking about the future if she had a kid.

"I don't want a kid"she cried.

"We're here!"Liam yelled.Bella and I turned around.

"What happened?"Ryder asked.

"Nothing"I told him and walked to Liam then took the bag away from him.

I took Bella's hand and we walked to the bathroom.

Ryder P.O.V

They were in the bathroom a long time.I looked at the clock and it was 7:43.They came out and Bella was looking at the ground.

"I'm not pregnant"she said.

Thank goodness.I could just imagine her with a kid and it isn't pretty.

Catherine P.O.V

Bella and Liam already left so,I just went to go watch The Walking Dead.

"Hey,I'm ready to go."Ryder said.

"Oh,yeah I'm just going to change."I told him I went to my room and changed into a black laced dress and I put on sliver flats.

I came out and Ryder look at me then he wolf whistled at me.I blushed and then we both walked out.

We got in the car and he started to drive to the party.

We arrived and then,Ryder looked at me and said

"Here's the plan I go to the party and you stay in the car watching romantic movies like The Notebook,and you don't get out of the car.Got it?".

"Wait,what I thought I was going to go to the party with you."I told him.

"No,I thought you were going to watch movies."he told me confused.

"Well,can I come?"I asked him

"Sure,but you have to act like my girlfriend."he told me

"Why?"I asked him

"Because Michael doesn't know you."he said then he got out of the car.

I quickly followed him and I was pulling his shirt tightly.The boys

outside were looking at me and some boys were looking at my legs.

"Ryder boys are looking at me." I whispered in his ear.

He turned around and yelled to all the boys"Dudes she's mine!"Some of the boys turned around and some went looking for other girls.

"Thanks"I whispered to him.

We went inside and there was people dancing,drinking,and kissing.

"Hey,Ryder!"somebody yelled.Ryder went over there around a group of boys.I was still behind him and pulling his shirt.

"Who's this?"a boy from the group asked.

"I'm his girlfriend!"I yelled really quickly while shutting my eyes.All the boys were like ohh!Then I started to feel someone behind me.Then I felt a pinch on my butt but,it was so hard so I didn't mind.Then I felt another one but it was harder.

"Ryder Im going to walk around."I told him.He nodded and started to talk with the boys.

I went to a table with food and drinks.I tried to find a drink but it was only beer and alcohol.

"Gosh,I'm so bored."I whispered to myself.I was looking for Ryder but I couldn't find him.I was running into people and then,I ran into somebody.Ryder.

"Ryder,I'm bored."I told him.

"Hey,look not everything is sooo boring."he told me.He looked so tired and drunk.

"Yea it is.Are you drunk?"I asked him.

"Look,let's make a bet and yes I am."he said then he chuckled

"Ok what's the bet?"I asked him

"I'll show you that not everything is so boring in one month."he said

"And If win the bet.....you have to date anybody I tell you and if you win then?"

"You can't bring any girls to our apartment"I said.

"Ok"he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So this is my first story but,I'm already working on another one.So I hope you guys like it.

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan.Thanks ^_^!!!

Love,Brooke