Part 1 - meeting TomTom :')

A/N

I'm sorry you're reading this, it's a random idea that just popped up in my head. I'm so gonna regret this when I'm older- anyways, tell me if you want lemon with the cocomelon guy- 😭

(insert line)

Slanted text means you're thinking: Hi

Bold text means someone else is thinking: Hi

In this you're 18 and he's 19. 

   You were singing your fav cocomleon song, like the bad bitch you are when some low-life kid walked up to you. "Wow! Amazing singing, what's your name?- Wait hold on you're not an animal.." Why would I be an animal?  "Oh! Well my name's y/n, you?" You said, confused. "My name is TomTom!" Said the guy, grinning. "Nice to meet you TomTom,"

    But what did you mean I'm not an animal?" You asked, ending the question with an awkward laugh. "Oh yeah.. I'm sorry about that, everyone I know is an animal except for my family." You looked at him with a surprised face. "HUH? That's cool I guess- so you don't know anyone but them?" "Yep! Also I have to say you have a very pretty voice." TomTom said with a smile. You could feel your cheeks turn a tint of pink, but hid it with a smile. "T-thank you!" He dropped his smile, "So how come I've never seen you around here?" Hmm, should I tell him? Yeah why not. "Ah, I just moved here." He looked at you with his mouth in an o-shape. "Really!? May I show you around?" You stared at him, "Sure, why not."

A/N 

  LMAO IM SO SORRY IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE I CAN-