𝐎𝐍𝐄⌇𝖠𝖣𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖠𝖫𝖫.

EXCUSE MISTAKES.

✞

「𝐋𝐎, Miami FL

「𝐋𝐎, Miami FL.
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟸𝟹, 2022.
7:56.
   "𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯"

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, pouring half of the adderall bottle into his mouth, as He swallowed them dry.

He groaned, standing off the bed as he walked into the bathroom. He placed both hands onto of the marble counter staring at himself.

In the mirror you see the happy Kentrell, but he saw top. The demon society named him as, the figureless demon  that just won't seem to leave him alone, he's been with him since a youngin. That's his evil side, 𝐓𝐎𝐏.

                              '   𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊.

8 year old Kentrell played with his toy car, hot wheels to be exact. Kentrell felt a shadow over the sun from shining on him.

Kentrell looked up, seeing the neighboor hoods biggest bully. 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚.

Kentrell rolled his eyes, " what you want tabatha?"
" for you to be my boyfriend, trell" she gave him a toothy smile. Kentrell mugged, " yo teef missing, get the fuck outta my face"

Kentrell went back to playing with his toy car. Suddenly he felt himself being pushed into the concrete. Kentrell felt something come over his body. He felt darkness. Hatred, he felt like he wasn't in control of his body.