Rainy day

It was windy and cold outside. However today was special, today was Sapnap and Georges 1 year anniversary. They were planning on going out to a nice dinner, but they didn't want to go out in the ugly storm. So instead, they decided to find some to find something in the pantry to make that they would enjoy making. The thing they found was pizza. Even though they didn't know how to make pizza they still wanted to try. So, they started looking for recipes they found one. So, they got to work and after 1 hour of work they got their pizza. They waited for their pizza to cool down and while they waited, George took a bit of sauce and placed it on sapnaps nose. Sapnap wanted to get pay back so he grabbed the jar and got a good amount on his hand and placed it on George's cheek. He then grabbed georges wrist and pinned him to the couch getting really close to his neck close enough that george felt his breath. They both got a feeling. George then got some napkins wiped both his and sapnaps face and then george grabbed sapnap and started kissing his neck leaving little hickeys on his neck. Then sapnap noticed georges dick was hard. Sapnap and George hadn't ever done anything sexual with each other despite them being together for a year. Even though they both were kinky people they wanted the first time to be sweet.   So sapnap went to go grab the lube while george got undressed. Sapnap and george were both in naked now but they didn't really know how to start having sex but sapnap got down on his knees and asked george if he would like a blowjob and george said yes. so sapnap grabbed georges shaft with his hand then opened his mouth and took the tip and gave it little kisses on it. This made george let out little moans. Sapnap then put the tip in his mouth and started circling his tongue around it. He took his hand off and put some lube on it and started jerking the shaft eventually taking more of the dick in his mouth. After a few minutes Sapnap had taken georges entire dick he went far enough that he started to gag a bit, but he knew he would gag eventually since george seemed to be about 7in hard. Through moans now loader then before george was able to get out that he was close. Sapnap then started to speed up. georges knees started to weaken from pleasure and he came. For the most part it was in sapnaps mouth, but some got on his face mainly his lips. Sapnap then got up and carried george to a couch grabbing the lube before getting up. He then started to apply the lube to his dick jerking it off he then told george to get on his hands and knees on the couch with his ass up. He started to tease george by placing his tip by his asshole which made george give out small moans. Sapnap out of nowhere pushed fully into george his dick going just on to his prostate. George's asshole clenched around sapnaps dick making him moan. They started off pretty slow and easy but sped up really quick. Eventually they both got close and sapnap came inside george which made george came with a loud moan. Loud enough to the point that they got scared the neighbors heard. Sapnap sat george down after and got him a glass of water and a slice of pizza. While coming back with the food he set it on a small table and grabbed their clothes helping george get into his clothes. he got into his boxers, and they cuddled on the couch ate their pizza and cuddled.

The end

hello this is the author i just want to say thank you if you read this all the way this is my first time writing smut and im also writing this at 1am so yeah but im taking request just tell me the plot and if its smut or fluff and uuh yeah bye bye