♡~ Chapter 1 ~♡

Little note- this is my first time actually writing a book so if it's not good please give me pointers on how to improve it. Also this is based off a rp me and a couple of friends did.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆~~~~~~~~~☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Narrator pov:
It was just a normal day for Mitsuri she was sent out on a mission to find and slay a demon that had been terrorizing a nearby village. When she had arrived she didn't waste no time to try and find that demon, when she eventually found the demon she started to have a very intense battle only when she went to go and behead the demon her surroundings completely changed.

Where was she? This wasn't were she just was it's more...... mystical then that. She started to walk through this unknown forest in hopes of finding this demon once again and putting an end to it, as she was walking she had seen a person who seemed to be freezing and passed out and the demon she was looking for. She quickly used her breathing technique to put an end to the demon before it hurt the unconscious man, after she had beheaded the demon she rushed over to the man and touched his arm and he was freezing cold who knew how long he had been out there.

Mitsuri quickly pulled out her small travel bag she carry either her (it's able to hold a blanket don't ask me about that logic it's really late at night right now) and she pulled out some hand warmer and a blanket. She carefully placed it around the man and activated the hand warmers placing them in the mans hand, she could already feel he was warming up which she was relieved about. While Mitsuri waited till this man woke up or warmed up enough she got a better look of hoe this man looked. He didn't look like a human and more like a demon but her being a hashira her senses are alot higher than a lower rank demon slayer so she didn't really sense that he had done anything wrong like eat or kill a human.

Mitsuri's pov:
I didn't expect to be transported to a place I'm unfamiliar with and help a man that looks like a demon but again it seems like he hasn't eaten or killed any humans? Is he like Nezuko-Chan?

'Eeeeee I want wait to see Nezuko-chan and Tanjiro-kun again they both are so adorable!! Wait get your mind out of the clouds I need to warm this man up sad hopefully get his name he is pretty cute as well I wonder how strong he is is he is stronger than me I finally found the right person to married that is if I don't drive him away by my hair color and strength.'

Narrator pov:
     Her crow appeared out of know where scaring the living daylights out of her she wondered how the crow got here but then just let it go not wondering anymore.

"CAW!CAW! MASTER WANTS THE REPORTS OF THE MISSION! CAW! CAW!"

"The mission was successful I had slayed the demon and no one was harmed but it seems it's blood demon art had transporteIt seems like there is two people but the voices don't seem familiar. Also why is one of them shouting and saying CAW I thought they were human.'
d me to a different universe or so"

After her crow had gotten the information it had flown away disappearing going to deliver the report back to headquarters.

The man that Mitsuri was looking after started to wake up confused on what the sudden loudness was, when he had opened his eye and had them adjust to the light that was shining right in his eyes he wasn't expecting a girl that had a rather short black skirt and what seems like a small jacket that had really baggy sleeves. What he didn't expect more was when she turned was to see a big opening in the part of her shirt that was supposed to cover her chest and clevege. It caught him so off guard he started to blush he was so lucky his mask covered it. He wasn't sure if he should talk or not he just started at the girl that seemed to be lost in thought.

☆♡☆♡☆♡~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆♡☆♡☆

Fun fact:
Mitsuri really didn't understand why she felt so connected to sam when she first incountered him.

Sam really wasn't expecting Mitsuri to be wearing such a revealing outfit that it made him blush when he saw.

Mitsuri had asked her crow before it started talking to try and keep quiet to not disturb the sleeping sam.

Word count: 790