Promise💜

Requested from one of my readers,

 hope you will enjoy. Its not long, actually short oneshot.

ENjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a hustle everywhere, the nurse, doctors, Helpers all were in Panic as they were seeing the injured Soldiers coming inside just to go back in a blink and, maybe never return.

"Doc Kim! fast Emergency!!" Jenie, a Nurse at the medical camp yelled as she dragged the stretcher.

"Jin fast!" Kim Namjoon, a Soldier who was injured by his left shoulder yelled as he saw his Colleague slipping in and out of consciousness.

 Jin came running but as he saw the almost burned and damaged body of the Soldier he stumbled back making Namjoon frown, He loves this Doc but right now its frustrating him.

"WHAT THE FUCK JIN!" He snarled as he heard the injured man's Whimpering.

"D-doc T-Taehyung....h-he can handle..." mumbling he ran off to the said person leaving Namjoon alone to suffer with his peer who was near death.

"Hey, you are my Brave mate! come on Jackson we have so many wars to face, you have to be strong okay!" He tried to cheer up the other but before he could get a response from the other a hand yanked him away from him. He was about to shout but as he saw the distressed look on others face he calmed down knowing the other is more stressed and scared than him.

Who wont when your Husband is out there in War fighting, without knowing if he would be able to make it alive.

"Hey tae, Kook is fi-" He couldn't even complete the sentence when someone dragged him out,

It was Min yoongi, his Best friend.

"The fuck you were doing Joon? Kook has told you many times not to say something like this!" Namjoon sighed at his out burst, he still can't understand why Jungkook never let anyone inform Tae about his well fare, just how Tae never listens to any of his well doings in War.

"Oh god I still can't understand why they are like this!!" Namjoon whined frustratingly.

"Becoz Jungkook don't want him to give any hollow promises or fake hope, nor Taehyung wants any hope from someone who is not Jungkook. He wont listen or giving attention to anyone speaking about Jungkook, he will only believe if its Jungkook who will say that to him. They are not together for 15 years for nothing. I have seen them being from highschool sweet hearts to understanding couple. But one thing never changed was their love and Belief on each other. now you got?" 

He asked Namjoon who was in daze.

"They are really the best huh, let it be in love life or battlefield. They both are an ace." Namjoon mumbled to which Yoongi nodded agreeing.

They both went back to the battle field after sometime.

Soon all this commotion ended and now everyone was coming to the medical camp for medication. There were many who never returned from the battle field alive.