31

"calm side"
kiana's pov, est 22.

"kordell, hurry up, we need to go to jade them house plus im hungry, I want some of her food." I said, seeing as kordell turned and mugged me.

"I'm playing with kibo though." kordell replied as he was holding kibo, who was too busy worried about the tv.

kibo was a pitbull, and yet he was still small, he acted like the most biggest and bravest dog in the world, barking at every little sound he heard, thinking he could do something when in reality he was just a baby.

"okay so what, if that's the case then just bring kibo along with us." I said before standing up, seeing as kordell nodded and put kibo down onto the bed, seeing as he put his head down and still looked at the tv.

for a dog, he sure did act like a human.

I walked over to the closet, sliding on my slides and my pull over hoodie, since I was going to jade's house I felt like I didn't have to get dressed.
she was my best friend and she had seen me at my lowest before, this was nothing to her.

I looked over at kordell, seeing he was wearing a white beater and joggers, causing me to semi-mug, "fuck you mugging for?" he asked, throwing on his jacket, "why you wearing joggers, who you tryna impress?" I asked, "why you wearing them lil ass shorts, what nigga you tryna show ya' ass for?" he asked, causing me to raise a eyebrow and then roll my eyes.

"Imma let you have that one." I said, hearing as he laughed a little and picked up kibo, grabbing his doggy bag and grabbing the keys, "you driving or me?" he asked, "I'll drive." I said, seeing as he nodded.

finishing up as I looked over at him once again, I could see him holding kibo and messing with his ears, seeing as kibo shook his head and looked at kordell, causing me to shake my head and smile.

even the dog tired of him, that's a shame.

_

"kibo, sit down." kordell said, seeing as kibo sat down in the middle, putting his head down and looking sad.

"don't yell at my baby, the fuck." I said, snapping at kordell, "I didn't even tell at him, I just told him to sit down, see this why he act like that now because you spoil him." kordell said, causing me to shake my head.

"I do not spoil him." I replied, seeing as kordell blanked-face me, "when we had stopped talking he ain't act like that, now you here and he acting like a baby, he is a pitbull kiana, he suppose to be ripping niggas heads off and shit." kordell said, causing me to shake my head

"I understand that, but he's still a baby kordell, he still has time to grow and be the big pitbull that he's going to be, just give him some time." I said, seeing as kordell looked like he had something to say but stayed quiet.

pulling up to jade house, I noticed a car I had never seen before, but it has seemed familiar.

I parked and got out, seeing as kordell got out with the sleeping kibo, holding him as we made our way to the front door, seeing mya and some boy.

"wait, oh my god, mya?" I said, seeing as she turned to me and smiled, opening her arms as she came and hugged me.

I looked at her, carefully analyzing her as I noticed something, something she was trying to hide with makeup.

stepping back a little, she could tell I had noticed and gave me a face to not say nothing, causing me to give kordell a look in which he looked back, trying to figure out what kiana was saying just by her face.

"jayb move, get the fuck away from me, you aggravating as fuck." jade said as she opened the door, seeing my face expression and knowing something was up.