32

“calm side”
kordells pov, est 22.

I looked at von as I seen him, knocked on the floor, looking over at jayb & jay who was dead mugging & staying silent.

"think we should kill em’ or let the police handle it?" I asked, seeing nuchi walk next to us and look.

"nawl we gone let the feds handle that nigga, he ain't worth a body to kill, I got other shit to worry about." jayb said, causing me to nod, telling nuchi to call the cops, seeing as he pulled his phone out & begin to do so.

I sighed deeply, looking over at kiana and jade who was holding crying mya, it seemed as if she had been crying for hours.

it hurt honestly, because I remember when me and mya used to go at each other's neck & laugh at it, now I see her crying, bruises on her neck & shit.

I walked over to jade & kiana, sitting down as they looked up at me, "mya, why you hadn't told me?" I asked

"because you was in a relationship kordell, what I had going on wasn't your problem, plus I didn't want you & kiana worrying about me." she said through her tears.

"I understand that baby, but you should of told us way sooner, you know we always gone be here for you regardless." kiana said, wiping mya tears.

out of all of them, mya was the youngest, she was 19 while the rest of them were 21-23.

mya nodded, "oh and the cops on the way to get that nigga, so you don't gotta worry about him." I said, hearing mya sigh of relief.

even though me & mya used to joke alot, she knew me & kiana was gone be there for her, especially jade, jade always gave people second chances.

in which, jade & mya had got into it awhile back but had dropped the situation since it was childish, becoming back cool with each other.

"I feel sick." mya said, causing jade to raise a eyebrow, "what you mean sick, like." jade said, "like I gotta throw up sick." mya said as she stood up, speed walking to the bathroom and closing the door behind her as she walked in.

jade looked over at kiana, giving her look, "what if she..." jade stopped her sentence as kiana knew what she was trying to say.

mya walked out the bathroom after a few minutes, seeing as everybody was looking back at her, "mya baby, when was the last time you & von had sex." jade asked.

"two days ago, why?" mya asked, seeing as jade gave her a look.

"mya did you & him use protection?" jade asked, seeing as mya shook her head and looked down a little.

"yeah, you might wanna take a pregnancy test." kiana said, seeing as mya looked up, a sad expression on her face.

"but I'm scared, what if I have another abortion, I can't do it." mya said, seeing as jade stood up and walked over to her, hugging her.

"you had a abortion cause he was stressing you out and beating on you baby and had threatened you, you don't have to worry about him anymore, I promise you." jade said

even though jade was pregnant, she has still did alot, it seemed as if her being pregnant didn't stop her, most people when they are pregnant would be tired of sleepy, but jade was 7 months and still up & moving like her regular self.

"jade you need to sit down, my baby in there & you keep moving." jayb said, causing jade to mug him.

"me & our baby is fine, plus I think the baby sleep right now." jade said.

"but mya, you & von live together or you got your own place?" kiana asked

"I got my own place." mya said, "that's good, but go home, and fix yourself, make sure to take a pregnancy test too." jade said, causing mya to nod, sliding on her shoes and leaving.

I looked over at kiana to see her mugging her phone, "kordell, what is this." she said, showing me what somebody had sent her on her phone.

I looked to see a picture of me laying on a random female, causing me to look closely and realize who it was.

"before you get to trippen, that picture old, you can tell it's old because of the tattoo’s I got now, I didn't have in that picture, and that's my crazy ass ex who sent you that." I said, causing kiana to double look.

"but why the fuck is she so obbessed with me & you like, who even is the hoe?" kiana asked

"wait crazy ex?" jade said, raising a eyebrow at me.

"yeah, kordell ex or whoever been threatening me lately & I don't even know the bitch, she just weird and when I told her to reveal herself she left me on seen, she one scary ass stalker." kiana said, causing jade to mug.

"wait let me see the number." jade asked, causing me to hand her phone as she carefully looked at the number.

"this ain't yo ex number, this is mya fucking number." jade said, causing me to sigh.

"mya? the mya we just helped?" kiana said, looking over at me as she stood up, raising a eyebrow.

"yes that's her fucking number, kordell why you lied and said it was a ex." jade said.

I looked at them both & stayed quiet, kiana just stared back at me, I could tell she was pissed.

"so you telling me, you was posted up with mya and that bitch been in my face, I did her hair, and even just helped her, are you fucking serious kordell?" kiana asked

"kiana it's not like that, hear me out." I said, seeing as she hesitated but sat back down, listening.

"yes I used to fuck around with mya but she was childish as fuck bro, then the whole time she was fucking with a nigga while with me so I cut her off, that's why she was at my neck the day you came, I knew she was back to feeling me but I shrugged her over because I had wanted you, now how she got your number I don't know and once again, that is a old picture I swear, I said I thought it was my ex because I didn't have mya number saved, so when I saw her number in my phone I thought it was my ex." I said, seeing as kiana just stared at me.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at how I just helped her and she been threatening me the whole time, playing like she the victim." kiana said deeply sighing.

"I'm not saying her getting abused was acceptable because it wasn't, but she fucked up for that & it's the fact she just fucking left & thought to send me a message like that, I'm so done with being nice to people I swear." kiana continued, sitting back as jade just shook her head.

"and now I remember why I fell out with her, she was a fucking liar and had did some dumb shit." jade said, causing me to shake my head.

only I had knew what mya had did to jade in the past, but me and jade both agreed to not bring it up because it was old news.

looking over at jade as she looked back over at me, she broke the silence, "well, the baby shower is going to be soon and I want to invite everyone in the family, and kiana you can invite your mom too." she said

"I'm coming fasure." kiana said, causing jade to nod.

"I hope it's a girl." jade said, "oh hell nawl, we all know it's gone be a boy." jayb said, coming out tuihe kitchen with a bag of chips.

"no it's gone be a girl, and give me some." jade said, seeing as jayb mugged but walked over to her, handing her the bag of chips.

"don't mug me, it ain't my fault your baby hungry." jade said, causing me to shake my head and laugh.

despite of what mya was doing, I had other stuff to worry about.