33

“deep secret”
jayb's pov, est 22.

I could hear my phone vibrating, seeing as it was jay calling, causing me to pick the phone, "hello?"

"yo, they fucking found the body." jay said in a hysterical tone.

"what body?" I said as I stepped out the room, confused.

"remember when we had to kill that nigga and we didn't know what to do with him so we his the body, nigga they found it, it's on the news." jay said, causing me to raise a eyebrow as I walked back in the room, grabbing the remote and turning the tv on.

"the 21 year old male, demarcus fronzo, has finally been found, investigator's say he has been missing for years now and no one could find him, but today they got a call from some one saying they seen a body." the news reporter said, causing me to run my hands down my face.

"fuck..." I said lowly, knowing that if they found out it was me & jay, we was fasho getting time.

"but how they gone know it was us who killed him, the shit happened many years ago." I said, hearing jayb sigh.

"nigga one of our dumb asses left the gun there with our fingerprints on it." jayb said, causing my face to drop as I heard that.

"mane this too much, I can't go to jail, my baby on the way & jade need me." I said, beginning to stress.

"chill, it probably was my fingerprints on the gun & if so, I'll do the time." jay said, causing me to mug.

"nigga no what the fuck, I need you as I much as I need jade, your my fucking twin, I can't loose you like that." I said, hearing jay sigh

"you ain't making this easy jayb." he said, causing me to think.

"jay the baby shower in just a few days bro, what the fuck am I gonna do & if I tell jade, I don't know how she gone react." I said, not knowing she was behind me, listening the whole time.

I hadn't even realized she had came out the bathroom, she stood behind me crossing her arms and just listening.

"like I said, if they find any fingerprints I'mma just say it's me, nigga we twins after all." jay said

"mane jay shut the fuck up, neither of us gone go to jail, but give me time to think, I'mma call you back later." I said before hanging up, standing up and turning out, seeing jade looking back at me.

"you better get to fucking explaining." she said, looking at me with a mug.

the same mug she did when we first met, in which it meant she was ethier annoyed already or irritated.

"look, as you know; me, jayb, kordell, nuchi, and dallas fuck ass used to work deep in the trap, I mean we still do but not like how we used to, our old boss had made me and jayb go kill this nigga, mind you we was around 19 back then, so we was young & stupid, so boom we kilt the nigga and didn't know what to do with his body, so shit we hid it & jay just called and said, they found the body and that on of our dumbasses left fingerprints on the gun." I said, feeling as jade sent a slap across my face.

"call kordell & all of them, because now y'all dun pissed me off." she said, causing me to nod as I held onto my face because man that slap stung.
____________

"so y'all telling me, all y'all dumb fucka’s didn't think to wear gloves when y'all killed the nigga, like seriously?" jade said, causing me & jay to sigh as kordell & nuchi stayed quiet, stratching they head.

"jade, cut them some slack." kiana said, standing next to jade as she also sighed, causing jade to shake her head.

"what I don't get is, jayb I talked to you the other day about this shit, I'm pregnant & my child gone need both parents in it's life, it's the fact that you don't think before you do something, like come on now." jade said

"baby understand that we killed that nigga bout’ 3 years ago, we had just got into the dealing business & needed money bad, we wasn't thinking & was just ready to get the shit over with, plus at that time, we was dealing with our father & shit." I said.

"he right, mane that nigga used to drive us crazy, we was 19 & he was aggravating the fuck out of us, then we had to watch our mom deal with him & shit, so we handled shit on our own, but we didn't think this would happen, so don't be so mad jade." jay said, causing jade to sigh.

"I'm not mad, just scared. I don't want neither of you going to jail, especially seeing how close y'all bond is, but I'm also thinking about my baby, I'm 7 months & almost due, y'all gotta understand that if they find y'all fingerprints on the gun, it's gone be chaos." jade said, causing me to stand up as I walked over to her.

I pulled her into me, holding her as I picked her up, under that toughness, she was a big baby & I couldn't even disagree with what she had said because honestly, she was right.

"I may have a idea." kordell said, "well say it then nigga." nuchi said, causing kordell to mug him but then spoke.

"nine times outta ten, they probably haven't touched the gun yet, you know how the feds be, they be tryna look deeper into it, so if we go to the scene, we can get the gun & keep it with us, the bad thing is though, the cops could be surrounding it with tape & people could be watching the place, so we gone have to be careful." kordell said, causing everyone to go quiet & think.

"I ain't gone cap, I agree with his idea." nuchi said, causing everybody to nod except kiana.

"I got a bad feeling & not trying to upset the mood, but I swear something telling me to not do that." kiana said, causing kordell to sigh.

"it's what we gotta do kiana, regardles." kordell said

"alright, but please, please be safe." she said, causing kordell to signal her to come to him, in which she walked over to him & hugged him.

"mane, y'all ain't finna make us niggas feel left out." nuchi said, jay agreeing.

"nigga y'all the ones who don't like people, that's why y'all ain't in relationships." kordell said, causing nuchi to suck his teeth & wave kordell off.

sighing out of relief, I looked down at jade to see she was sleep, I could tell that baby was tiring her out.

"aye, I'll be back, then we can go & see if the gun there." I said, walking over to the stares & slowly walking up then with jade in my hands, making my way to the bedroom as I walked in, walking over to the bed & slowly laying jade down.

"baby, where you going?" she asked, "I gotta go handle the situation ma, I swear I'll be back." I said, kissing jade forehead as she nodded, "you promise?" she asked, "I promise." I said, pulling the cover her as I seen her nod again, turning the other way as I seen her go to sleep.

only did jade know, she would truly miss jayb presence, deeply.