𝐓𝐖𝐎⌇𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍.

RICHMANIC  wrote this chapter!
excuse mistakes.

RICHMANIC  wrote this chapter! excuse mistakes

【"𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓."】
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟸𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.ت
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐃𝐀' 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘"-

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑, Her white French tip nails laid flat on the manila folder with the name KENTRELL GAULDEN on the cover in bright red.

The air conditioner blew on her neck making her move the chair back some. She was patiently waiting for him.

The door knob jiggled making Dearra aware of her assistant on the other side.

"Hey D. He's here." The look on her face worried Dearra. Jayda was used to dealing with people with mental issues so seeing her body language that gave off fear was surprising.

Kentrell was behind Jayda leaning on the wall, hands deep in his pocket and head down

Kentrell was behind Jayda leaning on the wall, hands deep in his pocket and head down. He didn't wand to be here but his recent overdose episode worried Montana and Ben so they dragged him to see a Therapist.

His blue hoodie covered his face but from the moment Dearra saw him walk in..she was stuck. His balmain jeans hung low on his waist showcasing black polo boxers. On his feet were air forces that looked fresh out the box.

Chains around his neck danced and twinkled every time it caught the light of Dearra office light.

His bowlegged legs dragged itself to the chair opposite of Dearra and he sat down with a soft sigh.

"Hi..how are you?"

Dearra decided to start off with small talk and instantly regretted it.

"Bitch. Just fucking fix me so I could go home hoe. Ion wanna be here as is." The younger boy spat at her with so much venom she had to draw back.