𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄⌇𝗆𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌.

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒.

【"𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐙."】
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟸𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.シ
-𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙵𝙻, "𝐃𝐀' 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘"-

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋, patiently waiting on her client dayvon.

She closed the laptop placing it aside as she grabbed the folder with DAYVON BENNET written in bold red words.

She opened it scanning it.

𝐁𝐈𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑., she read. She sighed thinking about the session she had with Kentrell Gaulden the day before. The younger was definitely something that Dearra would have to learn how to handle considering she was his new therapist.

Dearra looked up once she heard a knock at the door, " he's here" jayda smiled, her body language now was not shaking in her knees.

the tall figure walked past jayda as she opened the door wider. he sat down onto the white leather seat slouching down spreading his legs open taking in his surroundings, This girly ass shit' dayvon thought.

jayda closed the door leaving the two alone, she studied him watching as his dreads swayed everytime he shook his head.

His white tee matched his grey amiri jeans and white Balenciaga's, his 0block chain shined due to the lights in the room.

His small Almond shaped eyes were a brown color, his big lips with a mug plastered onto them. Dearra cleared her throat as she smiled warmly at dayvon.

"hi I'm dearra, it's nice to meet you dayvon" she smiled, she noticed his aura change as he smiled at her. " wassup ma, I'm von"

" I'm your new therapist." she put her attention onto his eyes, making direct eye contact.

" now i know about your disorder, may i ask did you take your pills today?" She twisted her lips as she stared at him.

Dearra could tell dayvon got sad, tears brimming his eyes. " no, they don't make me feel normal" he spoke as a tear rolled down his eye but his face still with a killing stare and mug on his face.

Dearra sighed, " I don't believe you need them dayvon, if you continue coming to your appointments I will help you, I promise" she smiled at him as his mood brightened.

She knew he would be a hand full.

"Now dayvon, i wanted to know what do you see yourself as?"

Dayvon shrugged, "ion know, I'm known as a trap nigga, gang member, lover boy, and a killer. I don't think I'm neither of that though, i just grew up around that stuff"

" I don't either, I think your misunderstood"

Dearra and dayvon continued talking for a hour, on his childhood and how he had and has to live. Dayvon moods changed a lot through the conversation but Dearra calmed him down each time.

dayvon seemed like he trusted her, but he didn't know yet. He always had his guard up.

dayvon stared at her. "So You gon fix me?" He tucked his bottom lip into his mouth. Dearra chuckled" yes I will dayvon, with all my might"

Dayvon chuckled at the thought. he stood up knowing their appointment was over. " bye de"

" never bye, see you later dayvon."

Dearra was done for the day

Dearra was done for the day. She slipped on her fur slides gathering all of her items and lastly slipping on her jacket.

she walked out of the room closing and locking the door as she walked to the front office.

The receptionist smiled at her" hi dearra, how was your day?  I heard Kentrell Gaulden was a hand full" she chuckled typing on her computer.

"yes, yes he was. But that's ok cause I promised I'd fix him. So that's what I'm going to do.

Dearra walked out of the building walking towards her car, but what dearra was unaware of that her weekly client horace, would be a a lot worse.

𝐇𝐈 , hope y'all are enjoying the book, nardo wick chapter coming next!

Talk to the lord!

-𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐎.

  .* "Cause this tragic and I can't seem for to decide"