Chapter 1:They Enter

This story isn't an ordinary story about good vs evil, heroes vs villains, it's not so black and white, no this is my story. Hi, my name is Zoey Yuri. I have white long hair and red eyes. I was born in Japan in a world with superpowers known as quirks. Only eighty percent of the world has quirks, and I know it sounds so cool we even have superheroes but where there are heroes there are always villains. As I said before this is not a story just about heroes vs villains no that is just a cornerstone of the story.

The year is 2411, I am 16 years old, I'm also an orphan, in a way. I never knew who my parents were, but I could always take care of myself. I got my quirk when I was 4 years old. My quirk is called Telepath. Telepath is pretty much where I'm able to use any power that involves the mind (Such as Cosmic Awareness, Dream Manipulation, Divided mind, Emotion Manipulation, Hive mind, Illusion Manipulation, Memory Absorption, Telepathy, Mind Reading, Mind Control, Memory Manipulation, Psi-Blast, True Sight, Telekinesis, Ect) but when I use my quirk I get headaches, and the more I use it the bigger the headaches get, and my mind control does not work on blood relatives. That does not mean if someone injects my DNA or my genes or clones me that they are immune to my mind control though.

When I was 5, the orphanage I was staying at was attacked by a villain. He was arrested but there were "no survivors" or so they thought I ran away before the attack because the night before I had a vision about the villain attack and what would happen. I tried to tell the caretaker but she didn't listen. She just told me, "it was just a nightmare." Well, nightmare or not I was not risking it. I lived on the street until I was 10. I collected info on all the pro heroes and all the villains that showed up on TV even before the villain attacked. So I started a little business where I sold information to the heroes and villains. My business was a rumor in the wind; only the people that knew where to look could find me. My first customer was a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She looked about my age, and she wanted to know about the number one hero Deku. Her name was Isabelle, I could tell she was not from japan (later found out that she was only here because of her parent's business trip.) After that we kept in touch, slowly becoming friends.

My little establishment was stopped when a certain someone "recommended" that I go to the "pristegeist" U.A. high school's entrance exam. It was none other than the number one hero himself. It was that or go to child services so you can imagine what I decided to do. I was soon going to be trying to go to the number one hero school in Japan U.A. Little did I know that it would be much more than just a normal class; no it was the hero course! My business also sold info about heroes to the villains which isn't ideal if you know what I mean.

It was the day of the entrance exam. I was walking into the gates when I saw someone about to fall so I used my quirk to stop them. It was a boy with yellow hair and purple eyes, who looked about my age. I looked at him and asked, "You good." He looked at me and said, "I-I'm g-good." He didn't know at the time but I was reading his mind. I was surprised when I heard, "What should I do!? A real girl is talking to me" I held back my laughter and asked, "What's your name" He replied, "Kitsune Kaminari." When he said that I knew right then and there that this kid's parents are pro heroes. He then asked me, "And w-what 's your n-name?" I walked a few steps past him then stopped, then I said, "Zoey Hibari." then continued walking.

I walked into a huge door with the number 1 on it, that stood for first years. When I got to the assembly room there were hundreds of other people my age, but I knew that none of them could beat me. Now I'm not trying to sound cocky, it is just facts. I took a seat and I saw a familiar face. It was none other than Kitsune Kaminari. When I sat down he greeted me with a smile and said, "Hi Zoey," I noticed he stopped stuttering. It made me happy to see he trusts me. We had 2 hours to finish the written test, but it took me 2 minutes. When I brought the test to the test proctor who was the pro hero Earphone Jack ( Jiro), she and Kitsune were speechless. She asked me, "Are you sure you're done?" I replied, "Yes, and I would like to request something for the second part of the exam?" "Yes?" She said curiously. "I would like to request my own section, for the second part of the test," I asked. Before she could say anything I said "And before you say anything, take a look at this." I handed her a piece of paper. She was shocked to see my file. The color faded from her face like she just saw a ghost.